Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You should be happy that a Canadian is keeping this culture alive. That American J cole folded like a lawn chair and drake stepped up and put his foot on kennys neck.

Everyone sees drake when they need a hit

Pay homage
He keeps it alive for you citizens over yonder. Us heads in the US consider him pop. He's ok for when I'm shopping at target w/ my old lady.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw see what I’m saying is people really don’t care that a man, a biracial portraying himself as a black man really went to not only change his nose but put artificial abs in his body

What part of the game is that, not just rap but life in general

I understand if people got self esteem issues but he need to be getting the same treatment as j cole as far as I’m concerned

Everyone has committed to make new rules for Drake. It just is what it is. We're comparing bars we know Kendrick wrote to bars we know Drake didn't write and we're rolling with it like its a level playing field and it's all A-OK. That's what the game has become.....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is coo but not a knockout. I wonder what Drizzy gon drop now :lupe:

Also, that intro of this track of was trash. He should have just went straight into the 2nd beat.
:mjlol:

This explains why Drake is in the predicament he’s in. He and his fans dont have the cultural nuance. :mjpls:

That intro is a big part in why that song has so much in replay value.

1- People love slow to uptempo transitions, see dreams and nightmares, 2), for most black folk 30 n up that song is ingrained in the conscious bc of The Wood, cookouts, Kanye and Do or Die, etc. Your subconscious is already in the tune with it. That’s the type of thinking hitmakers take into account when sampling

Yall don’t known nothing bout thaat :umad:

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The framing of the diss was off for me, he took this pensive “don’t make me REALLY have to diss you, I got better shyt to fo” tone kinda like Cole did…nikka how are you playing defense when YOU called nikkas out into the street :gucci:….i think for a lot of people not predisposed to rabidly hate Drake, and 15 years in at this point those lines have long been drawn, it felt suspiciously light….I’ll say I was more entertained from Drake’s diss tracks but I won’t say he’s up cause this was Kendrick’s full blown diss track and it’s Drake’s serve…Drake could not respond (not likely) or do something stupid like actually take the “Hi Whitney” approach…but tied up with the ball is good position

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Hot take -

Rappers lie for entertainment. Nobody knows if Drake is a good father or a bad father, we are not in their lives, so it's not that serious. Does Kendrick really wear a size seven shoes? Ross talking about Drake getting a BBL nose job could be fake too. Who tf really knows, it's just entertainment for some of us.

Nas was capping on some of the lines in Ether, and people still love the track and think it's one of the hardest disses because it is.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:When you think this will end? How many rounds?

I think it'll go one more round. Maaaaayyyyyyyyybbbbbbbeeeeeeeee 2. I think after this next round people will be over it, though.

That said, I don't think Drake is finished with Metro and Future. No way he should let that Team Rocket BS slide. I can definitely see a Scary Hours 4 in the making.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call Kendrick the rap boogeyman and he drops this.....

He some cool lines but the song is overall mid. I'll be playing Like That more over this. Yall hate when Em does the weird voices but love when Kendrick does the same thing? Crazy.

I feel people's hatred and disdain for Drake are making this more than what it is. Pusha said the same things but said it better. And people hyping that "I don't like when you say ngga" line is funny when Drake been saying ngga for over a decade. Now Kenny want to be mad? Should Have checked about that years ago.

I'm feeling Like That more than this.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What kind of p*ssy-ass shyt is this??? Drake fans are just :russ:
I’m not what you qualify as a drake fan. I’m just saying he a pop star rnb singer that can rap and not a rapper.

The rules don’t apply to him the same way the no snitching rules don’t apply to regular citizens that aren’t in the streets.

Like I said if you in a rap battle then it’s all fair game to clown him for that.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Y’all in here losing y’all damn mind about a rap beef. If some of y’all here on these rappers payroll I would understand, but you not getting a damn thing out of this but bragging rights about your favorite won a rap beef.

Some of the posts so damn pathetic y’all must think if your rapper wins you win. :mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Stfu p*ssy nikka. KYS while you're at it nikka.

Whether I'm black or not only matters to a child like you. I don't need to be wasting my time with a little nikka like you.
I'm just saying hip hop is rooted in blackness. When something inherently black happens like sampling "Greatest Inspiration" by Teddy to diss a fraud and you diss it, you shot yourself in the foot brody... don't type nikka no more.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Kendrick just doesn’t know how to make enjoyable songs.

His flow is trash, voice changes are corny and he can’t stay on a beat. Even the energy on the track wasn’t there. When you’re trying to diss somebody, people need to believe you actually want the smoke. Kendrick sounded like he wanted to invite Drake over for some sea moss bean soda.

Despite what you think about his lyrics, all of that matters.
Post your music right now

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hot take -

Rappers lie for entertainment. Nobody knows if Drake is a good father or a bad father, we are not in their lives, so it's not that serious. Does Kendrick really wear a size seven shoes? Ross talking about Drake getting a BBL nose job could be fake too. Who tf really knows, it's just entertainment for some of us.

Nas was capping on some of the lines in Ether, and people still love the track and think it's one of the hardest disses because it is.
That’s not really a hot take. 95% of this shyt is just entertainment. Kendrick not gonna do anything if Drake mentions his family. Drake not gonna do shyt if Kendrick talks about his son.

Honestly if I was a rapper I’d allude to a bunch of made up shyt in my diss or just outright lie. The internet gonna run with it anyway, and then it basically becomes the truth :manny: