Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Superstar
Daps
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad
:mjpls:
We liked “pushups” too. And never forget that we also love diving into that good Vancouver and Toronto maple p*ssy just the same… we just don’t have to pretend to be Canadian to do it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We at least I am talking about aunties diary where he pointed out the hypocrisy of us using the word fakkit.
I understood the point he was trying to make, but garbage song and imma keep saying fakkit

:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I THINK MOST OBJECTIVE PPL
FEEL THIS WAY
WHEN WE TAKE THE STAN WARS
OUT OF IT.

STANS OF EACH SIDE IS
AUTOMATICALLY GONNA SAY
THEIR TRACK IS FIRE AND
THE OTHER SIDES TRACK IS WEAK
SO IT MUDDIES EVERYTHING UP.

BOTH TRACKS ARE GOOD.
NEITHER ARE CLASSIC NOR ETHER.

:devil:
:evil:

This is how I feel as well and I’m a Drake Stan . What hurts Drake I think is we’ve heard him battle and go at people do we know he can do better and it’s not as fresh as when he did back to back /charged up etc however kdot had never really battled Ike this so it stands out more as it’s fresh.
That definitely helps boost kdots diss . Drakes best option now is too make a hit where he disses kdot this isn’t sports there isn’t a real scoreboard it’s all going to be public perception. Kdot has an album supposedly coming so if he can roll into it with a bunch of w ( #1song , hot diss , album roll out bashing Drake ) and good sales that’ll k really hurt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Next round is it. Pretty much after that it’s the same shyt over and over.
it's already the same. shyt lol.

Kendricks song wasn't bad at all just super low energy + Stans hyped the anticipation we were hoping to hear new angles, but it was just artistic delivery of the same ol stuff.

On Drakes end because nobody has really gotten at Kendrick folks will anticipate what dirt if any Drake will bring to light.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is the scam they're playing. Kendrick is saying nothing new, but theres nothing he can say. Drake got whole pedophile behaviors on his record and people are just like meh to it.
Naw see what I’m saying is people really don’t care that a man, a biracial portraying himself as a black man really went to not only change his nose but put artificial abs in his body

What part of the game is that, not just rap but life in general

I understand if people got self esteem issues but he need to be getting the same treatment as j cole as far as I’m concerned