Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I hate the discourse around all this. A lot of people aren’t being objective. I’m a fan of both artists, but a bigger fan of Drake. I have no problem saying that Kendrick barred Drake up.

I’m just appreciative that we get to hear two of hiphop biggest artists go at it with their craft

With that said, I can’t wait to see what Drake does

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad
Way too emotional. It’s just music.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The bar was about how that white girl saying nikka offended him, not that he was fine with it.
We at least I am talking about aunties diary where he pointed out the hypocrisy of us using the word fakkit.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It’s all corny, but I accept drakes ghostwriter because he is trying to make hit songs that transcend hip hop and bars. So he is going to need help to make those big songs for non hip hop fans. Plus he sings half the time, a lot of singers don’t write.

At the same time it’s fair game for anyone to use that against him in a diss

What kind of p*ssy-ass shyt is this??? Drake fans are just :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I hate the discourse around all this. A lot of people aren’t being objective. I’m a fan of both artists, but a bigger fan of Drake. I have no problem saying that Kendrick barred Drake up.

I’m just appreciative that we get to hear two of hiphop biggest artists go at it with their craft

With that said, I can’t wait to see what Drake does
Agree. Everyone is pushing narratives and everyone has already picked a winner.

I’m ignoring all the commentators. I’ll form my own opinion.