Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Y’all in here losing y’all damn mind about a rap beef. If some of y’all here on these rappers payroll I would understand, but you not getting a damn thing out of this but bragging rights about your favorite won a rap beef.

Some of the posts so damn pathetic y’all must thing if your rapper wins you win. :mjlol:

Lol it's just human nature, when people are given the opportunity to choose sides they lose their fukkin minds. Same with how people get heated with sports or politics. But when you're at the point where your argument is "Y'all are just jealous because Drake fukks your American women!" it might be time to take a break and reassess.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The framing of the diss was off for me, he took this pensive “don’t make me REALLY have to diss you” tone kinda like Cole did…nikka how are you playing defense when YOU called nikkas out into the street :gucci:….i think for a lot of people not predisposed to rabidly hate Drake, and 15 years in at this point those lines have long been drawn, it felt suspiciously light….I’ll say I was more entertained from Drake’s diss tracks but I won’t say he’s up cause this was Kendrick’s full blown diss track and it’s Drake’s serve…Drake could not respond (not likely) or do something stupid like actually take the “Hi Whitney” approach…but tied up with the ball is good position

THE FACT HE PREEMPTIVELY SAID
"HE GONNA TELL LIES ON ME"
MAKES ME THINK HE WORRIED
DRAKE REALLY GOT SOME DIRT
ON HIM AND HIS FAM.

BRO YOU STARTED THIS.
NOW YOU PLAYING DEFENSE
AND TRYING TO DEFUSE
WHATEVER YOU THINK DRAKE HAS COMING

:devil:
:evil:

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call Kendrick the rap boogeyman and he drops this.....

He some cool lines but the song is overall mid. I'll be playing Like That more over this. Yall hate when Em does the weird voices but love when Kendrick does the same thing? Crazy.

I feel people's hatred and disdain for Drake are making this more than what it is. Pusha said the same things but said it better. And people hyping that "I don't like when you say ngga" line is funny when Drake been saying ngga for over a decade. Now Kenny want to be mad? Should Have checked about that years ago.

I'm feeling Like That more than this.

This hyper analytical breakdowns of records are evidence of soullessness.
Yes, people don't like Drake. This mass carthasis is real. Ross and Kendrick just saying how the feel doesn't negate or excuse the compromises they made to work with Drake over the years because it's commercially rewarding. But it's good to hear them let it out.
And yeah Kendrick's funny voices aren't nearly as annoying as Em's.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hot take -

Rappers lie for entertainment. Nobody knows if Drake is a good father or a bad father, we are not in their lives, so it's not that serious. Does Kendrick really wear a size seven shoes? Ross talking about Drake getting a BBL nose job could be fake too. Who tf really knows, it's just entertainment for some of us.

Nas was capping on some of the lines in Ether, and people still love the track and think it's one of the hardest disses because it is.
:mjlol:

:ohhh:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

He some cool lines but the song is overall mid. I'll be playing Like That more over this. Yall hate when Em does the weird voices but love when Kendrick does the same thing? Crazy.

I feel people's hatred and disdain for Drake are making this more than what it is. Pusha said the same things but said it better. And people hyping that "I don't like when you say ngga" line is funny when Drake been saying ngga for over a decade. Now Kenny want to be mad? Should Have checked about that years ago.

Like that is better entertainment lol. Like that and even Drop and give me 50 can both be bumped in the whip and the message is still clear. With Euphoria you gotta listen with headphones on sitting idle and digest the layers. Thats fine and all but diss are the equivelent of roasting battles and its a 50/50 content to energy type thing

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Y’all in here losing y’all damn mind about a rap beef. If some of y’all here on these rappers payroll I would understand, but you not getting a damn thing out of this but bragging rights about your favorite won a rap beef.

Some of the posts so damn pathetic y’all must think if your rapper wins you win. :mjlol:

Like I said in another thread, some of these stans treating this shyt like its a 2000 WCW Hip-hop-On-A-Pole match.

:russ: shyt's comical and sad at the same time.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
That’s not really a hot take. 95% of this shyt is just entertainment. Kendrick not gonna do anything if Drake mentions his family. Drake not gonna do shyt if Kendrick talks about his son.

Honestly if I was a rapper I’d allude to a bunch of made up shyt in my diss or just outright lie
. The internet gonna run with it anyway, and then it basically becomes the truth :manny:
Ehhh idk about that cause like I said we don't really know these people like that. There is always a chance It could turn into something else real quick depending on the subject matter, but I'm on the side that it's not going to happen.

The internet is definitely going to run with so many lies, but that is exactly what made Story of Adidon so good, when people found out he definitely was not cappin.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying put together a take on this, and Drake definitely took a route attempting to clown Kdot and it almost worked, but Kdot with this record brought the truth serum. In all honesty, even tho it's nothing new, it finally explains why Kdot stopped fukking with Drake. I mean they were pretty close in the early career and then Kdot literally stopped giving a fukk about him and it's explain here.

On terms of records, this is the better song. Kdot again delivers a better body of work. I like the clown shyt, but its contemporary, Kdot just dropped a classic :wow:

Yo! Best take i've seen on this lol, the bar for acceptance for drake is so damn low, like what do nikkas expect? He can't take any Ls anymore. We gotta catch drake shooting up meth with some minors and a gang of trannies or something. No other rapper has this low of an expectations, but even still, Kdot record hits.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don’t understand why people are automatically dismissing this track by comparing it to diss tracks from 20-30+ years ago. When people say it’s not as good as such and such, why not? We’re automatically gonna be biased towards are favorite artists from the 90s and the era we grew up in, but that doesn’t mean this is wack. Let’s be real, for those who ARE disappointed, there was nothing Kendrick could’ve made that would’ve caused you to give him props anyway.
Exactly
Hot take -

Rappers lie for entertainment. Nobody knows if Drake is a good father or a bad father, we are not in their lives, so it's not that serious. Does Kendrick really wear a size seven shoes? Ross talking about Drake getting a BBL nose job could be fake too. Who tf really knows, it's just entertainment for some of us.

Nas was capping on some of the lines in Ether, and people still love the track and think it's one of the hardest disses because it is.
:mjlol:
I been saying this every time someone like cam and made act like beef was so dangerous during their time. People keep discredit Kendrick saying it’s fake. I be like and yall believe these 90’s rappers were moving that much coke and stopped to be a rapper?
You believe Tupac actually fukked faith? He was just mad because he thought bad boy had him shot. He was the fakest dude in hip hop but he was such a good actor everyone believed him.

This has always been entertainment first real second. Next y’all going to tell me hogan and macho man really did have beef lol

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Wouldn't say it's mid he just has bad delivery and flow, like some of these lines don't hit as hard because how he organized the bars. It's more of a song than a diss, weird concept for a battle.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Like that is better entertainment lol. Like that and even Drop and give me 50 can both be bumped in the whip and the message is still clear. With Euphoria you gotta listen with headphones on sitting idle and digest the layers. Thats fine and all but diss are the equivelent of roasting battles and its a 50/50 content to energy type thing

So when this charts higher than push ups then what?

comparing like that (a 4 week #1 record) to push ups (#17 then dropped) aint it