Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t understand why people are automatically dismissing this track by comparing it to diss tracks from 20-30+ years ago. When people say it’s not as good as such and such, why not? We’re automatically gonna be biased towards are favorite artists from the 90s and the era we grew up in, but that doesn’t mean this is wack. Let’s be real, for those who ARE disappointed, there was nothing Kendrick could’ve made that would’ve caused you to give him props anyway.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn’t even make sense lol.

We just heard Kendrick do a direct tear down of his persona, did we not listen to the same record?

Did Kendrick not dismiss his blackness, his ability as a father, his questionable choice in women, his lack of self, his corny nature,

The most scathing things Nas said was fukk Jay Z, you a p*ssy, you hate women and you copied Biggie.

Somehow it sounds like you’re penalizing the complexities even though all of it is done simultaneously with a direct approach.

The only thing I could possibly think is you WANT Kendrick to long talk about said various issues I mentioned because it can’t be from an exposal perspective since Nas didn’t do that (the foxy line doesn’t count) and it can’t be from anything vicious cuz 36 in a karate class and tae-bo hoe ain’t really the hill you want to stand on.

It just sounds like you hold Ether near and dear to your heart and don’t want anything compared to it so you’re going to hold personal nitpicks as a reason why you can’t judge the two and that’s dumb.

It has the impact, it’s doing the numbers, I didn’t say it is Ether 2.0 but you can absolutely hold it in the same sentence.

People don’t wanna say it cuz they don’t wanna get scoffed at but we can listen to both records and it’s clear as day.

These posters are not listening to the same record.

There are posters on here that unironically gas some shyt that only gets burn on The Coli.

This is a legendary tier diss record that cleared the board in one day.

He could've hit Tupac, Biggie and Big L with the T-Virus for a feature.
Have Jam Master Jay produce the record.
And have Nas personally do a intro on it and they'd still say some shyt like "This light crodie".

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I don’t understand why people are automatically dismissing this track by comparing it to diss tracks from 20-30+ years ago. When people say it’s not as good as such and such, why not? We’re automatically gonna be biased towards are favorite artists from the 90s and the era we grew up in, but that doesn’t mean this is wack. Let’s be real, for those who ARE disappointed, there was nothing Kendrick could’ve made that would’ve caused you to give him props anyway.
Small minds always the last to process greatness