Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is coo but not a knockout. I wonder what Drizzy gon drop now :lupe:

Also, that intro of this track of was trash. He should have just went straight into the 2nd beat.
Cac said Teddy was trash! When someone gets ethered to some 70s/80s soul it's the ancestors talking. Action Bronson never recovered from a skit.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
yalll didnt even catch the fact that he talked shyt to Toronto nikkas and used their slang (crodie) "your cheesin fam"

even said he be at new ho king which is in Toronto. the mans described his meal!

New Ho King

What parts were directed at Cole?

Also new ho king is a restaurant into Toronto China Town. Something Kendrick name dropped... I'd love to see a whole breakdown

That man said:

That man literally started speaking in Toronto slang and told him to stop mentioning his family on records or else things are gonna get spooky for Aubrey’s loved ones. Even said the name of a Chinese restaurant in Toronto letting him know “I know where y’all usually be at” type shyt.

It wasn’t even a threat it was a promise.

:wow:
Read an interesting breakdown that this was an even sharper threat because New Ho King is the last place Sizzlac filmed his last video before being killed…and sizzlac was apparently one of the people that robbed him in 2010

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
“Tell ’em run to America, to imitate heritage, they can’t imitate this violence”

🔥🔥
So many double entendres breh. I mean, like, sooooo many that still match punch and wit together. This diss just gets better and better the more you process. This might be Hit'em Up + Ether together :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac said Teddy was trash! When someone gets ethereal to some 70s/80s soul it's the ancestors talking. Action Bronson never recovered from a skit.
First off I'm black, bytch. Secondly I'm saying it's weak to start a diss with dummy. Stfu stupid nikka.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that "You being too black" angle is some weirdo shyt if I've ever seen it.

Tryna use that angle on a Black Rapper from fukking COMPTON while dikk riding a half jew that's actually read
the fukking torah is CRAZY.

:pachaha:

I just know in my heart of hearts, deep in my soul that many posters on here begged for Tunafish bagels and like raisins
in the potato salad, just like that fukking clown.

OR they goof around in their living rooms in full samurai attire and use Drake as a stand in for the rapper they really stan.

:pachaha: