Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This isn't just a W for hip-hop and creatives, but for masculinity as well. fukk some meme bars and hot tea, Kendrick came with aggression and left this fraudulent effeminate fakkit laying face down with his dikk in the mud. Stans can giggle and call him pipsqueak all they want, but lil man never backed down from his square in the name of acceptance like almost everyone else in the industry did no matter their physical stature. K-Dot :salute:
This right here, said I don’t care to do the finding dirt on you on some gossip shyt here’s what I think about you. You’re fake, you use your blackness as a costume, I got bigger shyt to worry about like teaching my kids about morals and values, you mess with low value thots, and you can’t hang with me lyrically. All in six minutes.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Aubrey’s on the clock….the way he was pressing Kendrick to respond I was expecting a same day response…if he doesn’t drop by Thursday night to milk streaming (not completely sure when the reporting week begins and stops) ima start saying he’s taking too long…

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
If Drake fukks up his response it's over. He needs to take his time
Time limit shyt too stupid to me. It don’t matter when the shyt drop, as long as it’s direct shots, it’ll do numbers like this thread. The people will file in and :eat:

Take your fukking time and drop bombs :blessed:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i understand if people want to debate the quality of drake's classics. or the number of classics he actually has.

saying he has none is just as ridiculous as cole trying to argue that kendrick's catalogue is mid.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i understand if people want to debate the quality of drake's classics. or the number of classics he actually has.

saying he has none is just as ridiculous as cole trying to argue that kendrick's catalogue is mid.

Classic pop albums i can see. But they put that dork on a billboard with biggie and rhakim :scust:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No it wont lol
Btw No one hates
Rhianna
J lo
Sza
Serena
Etc…
I’m pretty sure THOSE aren’t the women he’s referring to. He’s referring to women like the mother of his child, Jhonni Blaze who exchanged the clap with him, and the various strippers (specifically in Houston) who more than likely fukked Drake for some clout and hush money