Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Sounded like he said his name backwards. "Joel Haley Osteen (Osment)". His name is Haley Joel Osment. Obviously Joel Osteen is a preacher whose name is similar to Joel Osment (Though Preachers deal with spirituality so it still works). Anyways in relation to Drake I like those two movie references.
No it dont. He ruined quite possibly his best dis in the entire rap :mjlol:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
First of all stop bringing up ether, takeover other old disses trying to compare,, whole different era,, hell when dr dre day and then real mutha Gs drop or when takeover/ether drop nobody went back and say oh oh this isn’t the bridge is over , etc etc..

Secondly nikkas need to kill that bullshyt about when u should drop a diss.. oh oh he should have dropped the next morning or in 3 hours..

All in all this diss was fire as fukk…

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
This is the angle and prob main focus of Drake response he gon come from the angle you talk bout my blackness but what are you doin for the black community. Pretty gonna say you pander to the struggle but not really bout what you rapping bout and prob gon say you a puppet master to the white higher ups.
Let’s say Drake goes down this road.

What has Drake done to stand on as far as the black community goes? Gods Plan video?

There’s no way he’d throw that stone considering the glass tower he lives in.

Shea Butter Twitter mad Kendrick’s girl is light skin. Keep it a buck. All that extra juelzing ain’t track worthy.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Toronto probably more similar to Seattle

Than any of the east coast cities
Toronto is not a black city ..only 6 percent of the population is black

Dudes won’t even accept the inner suburbs of American cities as being the same but now dudes trying to say Toronto is the same as U.S. cities despite being in another country lol.

I’ve been and I like Toronto but naw.

Toronto ain’t like Memphis, Oakland, Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, etc.