Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has great replay value for me. My Dad (in his 60s) fukking with it too.

Multi generational diss :pachaha:
My dad too! Showed him that new Gucci too which had him howling. (That no diddy joint) but the kendrick shyt he was like oh shyt.

Push ups was to similar to back to back for him. He fukked with duppy most out of drake's disses. And we know how that went

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how you know he doesn't believe that shyt.

Imagine being a pusha t fan losing your mind over this

:heh:

51 posts in one day. In a thread about a diss he thinks is wack and didn't work. Two people (won't say nikkas incase they Drake stans, kendrick gave the culture new rules for drake and his stans. Even his black fans are whiteboys now) have 5 or more posts than him. 150 posts in this thread between 3 posters lol

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
51 posts in one day. In a thread about a diss he thinks is wack and didn't work. Two people (won't say nikkas incase they Drake stans, kendrick gave the culture new rules for drake and his stans new rules. Even his black fans are whiteboys now) have 5 or so more tho. 150 posts in this thread between 3 posters lol

4 out of the top 6 are top tier Aubrey angels members, their Aubrey alerts went off to try to do damage control but it's just not working

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 out of the top 6 are top tier Aubrey angels members, their Aubrey alerts went off to try to do damage control but it's just not working

I didn't recognize they names coz I don't go into Drake threads, avoid Nelly and Flo Rida threads too. They all white boys. They tucked in They polo shirts, said a few hard rs in the mirror and put in some work today

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Atleast he tried :pachaha:

Wayne cannot battle but atleast he didn't duck, his thoughts are just too sporadic to stay focused, he count help himself to punchlines for no reason

It's ME - LT like when you heat butter :ehh:

Crazy he's only 2 years older than J. Cole, 4 than Drake and 5 then Kendrick. I honestly would rather hear a sober Wayne reinvent himself on some Em shyt where hes rapping with a whole new style for the next 10 years than another trash ass verse like Ghoulish. His features been on point lately though

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This the best mainstream diss track we've heard in a generation in terms of impact :manny:

Drake absolutely got hoed on this. If you disagree, I'm not even sure what song you listened to.

Drake out here using cutting edge technology and spam bots and all Kendrick did was rap.

And it dropped on a Tuesday like how stuff used to come out. I thought that was fly.

:yeshrug: I'm gonna keep listening to both artists but Drake might just need to cease and desist his damn self for a lil bit.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Crazy he's only 2 years older than J. Cole, 4 than Drake and 5 then Kendrick. I honestly would rather hear a sober Wayne reinvent himself on some Em shyt where hes rapping with a whole new style for the next 10 years than another trash ass verse like Ghoulish. His features been on point lately though

Nah Wayne been killing features the last few years at a high level, I never understood why he could never compete but I don't think his heart is in that aspect, especially the Pusha beef really has no merit. Wayne just wants to rap and have fun. I respect it.