Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Euphoria is a very, very good diss. Kendrick debunked the no quotables lie twice in a row, used metaphors and wordplay and unlike others I love his delivery. I believe him when he says he hates Drake and what he stands for.

Push ups was okay but not enough to win over Euphoria, Rick Ross's shyt was juvenile clout chasing and not worth taking seriously in anyway and the less said about Taylor Made Freestyle, the better.
I terms of listenability I got (in order of appearance)

FPS
Like That
Push Ups
Euphoria

All have dope beats and everyone tapdanced at some point on each record :manny: perfect for the gym/car/fukkkery

The Ross diss sounds too much like any regular Ross track, sounds like he just punched some lines in about Drake and called it a day, which could explain why he spoke so much between verses instead of rapping some of that stuff. The jokes and the talking really sold that track more than the joint itself

Taylor Made has a dope beat and flow but using Pac and Snoop voices is just too cringe for me, im too aware of the Canadian guy behind it all to get jiggy with that shyt :hubie:

7 minute freestyle :mjlol: I can't lie I never fully listened to it, the second Cole said someone's music put him to sleep I had to turn it off, he yeeted himself out of the equation anyways.

4 out of 7 good tracks is AMAZING considering 6 of em appeared within a month span pretty much :ehh: once we get these last joints from drake and Kendrick all y'all nikkas need to shut up and touch grass, summer's right around the corner :ufdup: enjoy the beef playlist these artists gave us

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The Ross diss sounds too much like any regular Ross track, sounds like he just punched some lines in about Drake and called it a day, which could explain why he spoke so much between verses instead of rapping some of that stuff. The jokes and the talking really sold that track more than the joint itself
I feel like most of the bars in ross song was shots at Drake. The entire second verse was directed at Drake.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel like most of the bars in ross song was shots at Drake. The entire second verse was directed at Drake.

True I guess I'm moreso I'm speaking to just how the song felt to my ears, didn't feel like any special attention was given to it, felt like a regular Ross track

The tempo in it is way slower than the others so that probably added to my thoughts about it too, the beat selection plays a HUGE part when you're going against artists that have access to hit record level beats all day, this sounds like he just hit the "Ross type beat" folder and picked something.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:wow:
Dropped a modern day illmatic with Good Kidd M.a.a.D. City

Then dropped another Ether with Euphoria.
:wow:

Some legends gotta get their flowers while they still breath.

:salute: @ King Kenny

He doesn't block Coli posters on twitter either. :pachaha:
K Dot won’t push that button tho :mjpls:

I bet ol boy will turn that white glove wave hand to a white flag :lolbron: