Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Euphoria is a very, very good diss. Kendrick debunked the no quotables lie twice in a row, used metaphors and wordplay and unlike others I love his delivery. I believe him when he says he hates Drake and what he stands for.

Push ups was okay but not enough to win over Euphoria, Rick Ross's shyt was juvenile clout chasing and not worth taking seriously in anyway and the less said about Taylor Made Freestyle, the better.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to bed, but fukk Kendrick.
kevin-durant.gif

You in 3 hours when Kendrick shows up in your dreams crodie

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
not enough melanin, not enough soul, or lacking the receptors to tell the difference...white people can't clap on rhythm in an audience, so what's really going on?

idk what to call it, but this imitation crab that drake is putting out is like smoking synthetic marijuana. his sandpaper abrasive weezy dishwasher spincycle voice doesn't hit the same and sometimes you get a buzz but your body otherwise rejects it like it's artificial sweetener with some heartburn aftertaste and it's ultimately bad for you and you end up craving for the real essence/flavor more instead of this bleached fugazi karaoke re-processed contrived value-brand knockoff bullshyt that someone else force fed him hand-me-down consolidated lyrics just to pretend that he had those thoughts all along when he's not on that time or about that life whatsoever...yapping all that slick tough talk when there's no first hand encounters of being thoughtful individual or having trials and tribulations of going thru the human experience but just spewing archaic animatronic diet rapper lyrics of an incomplete person unexamined, flashing payola to capture the audience's attention. his whole catalog is just compensating for his insecurities devoid of real character, filling it with material possessions and lackluster lust for the audience to praise and envy him by as this one big security blanket and is moreless just a victim of circumstance that landed him into celebrity and standom propped up by ghost writers, PR/A&R, and big media shadow puppets -- a modern day milli vanilli who can articulate and re-spit chewed up food from other rapper's mouths as a trained regurgitator but that's it, YUGGHCK

you crodies probably like eating imitation crab and smoking synthetic marijuana with some artificial sweetener in your drink enjoying it as if it's the same thing but real people know it's not and you're only fooling yourself :ufdup::sas2:

in fact, how many of you actually had sugar cane soda from other counties? once you have sugar cane soda, you can't go back to this regular refined white sugar and all this manufactured synthetic ingredients that is made in chemical labs with experimental focus groups just to get you artificially hooked but still yearning for more of the real thing but not realizing the difference and getting fat, catching diabetes from an incomplete nutrition regiment

at this point, it's like arguing with colorbind people who can't see the color blue just to tell them how different it is, might as well leave these 3 blind mice alone because arguing with causals without the receptors to tell the difference is pointless...they are civilians at best coexisting with us but without the ability to dream/receive messages but instead see pitch darkness in their sleep and probably don't even have a soul to recognize what the soul in music actually feels like :manny: i can't help the people who simply lack the receptors to tell the difference or ignore the subtleties altogether of being in voluntary stockholm syndrome enthusiasts in their ovo echo chamber, you're on your own there

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Regardless of what side you on. This is great for hip hop. Been a long time since we had this much excitement. I'm sure crodie and his team gonna come back with a banger. But it's not gonna be enough. Kendrick is just different man. I tried to warn y'all. He's a demon. And this was just him shadowboxing.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:wow:

Another dope rapper cosign.

Kendrick really dropped a classic diss record.
:king:

Ether-tier.
Hit Em Up-tier.
No Vaseline-tier.
Nah Kendrick can go one level higher to get there. I didn’t think he would drop a 6 minute song and make me think he’s holding back because he clearly is to me and it was still dope af

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Alright...I just heard this song and as a kat that likes Drake's music waaaay more...

This nígga Kendrick just charbroiled my boi:pachaha:.

shyt was high-key foul to the point that I want to know what the fukk Drake was thinking. This is different from the Pusha T beef because K-Dot actually makes great music and combines dope beats with layered lyrics.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Drake ain't coming back from this. He'd have to drop nudes of Kendrick's wife or some shyt with his dikk in her mouth because gotdamn:wow: