Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikkas gotta stop trying to run with this… this ain’t like England mofos running to America to imitate the heritage… Toronto is literally 100 miles from Buffalo NY…. No different than NYC being 100 miles from Philly… shyt ain’t no different in Canada than the U.S which is still North America..
Cut it out
It's day and night

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The funniest shyt about this is that aubrey will never look at his cat the same again :pachaha: .....forever ruined the affection he had for his pet the same way Nas ruined December 4th for jigga:wow:
He gonna swiftly cancel “Euphoria” too. Season 3 was already in limbo…now it’s REALLY not coming back :pachaha:

Word on the E-Streets is that Aubrey has a “bomb” on him. I hope he does..but I honestly feel that HE feels he has a “bomb” on him. But in reality it’s gonna blow up in his face the same way the “Taylor Made Freestyle” did.

We gon see tho…:mjlol:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Let me make this clear I'm not advocating for this to be no street shyt.
But I'm glad someone is finally calling Drake on this fake tough guy mob boss shyt he been on recently,

Nikka got some goons around him just recently and now he wanna act like he the only one who got goons :pachaha:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I'm glad someone is finally calling Drake on this fake tough guy mob boss shyt he been on recently,

Nikka got some goons around him just recently and now he wanna act like he the only one who got goons :pachaha:

#MobTies:troll:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The funniest shyt about this is that aubrey will never look at his cat the same again :pachaha: .....forever ruined the affection he had for his pet the same way Nas ruined December 4th for jigga:wow:
+we hate the women who fukk with you =/= you think you getting girls now cause of yo looks?

Will have him questioning everything :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

That man said:

“Don't speak on the family, crodie
It can get deep in the family, crodie
Talk about me and my family, crodie?
Someone gon' bleed in your family, crodie
I be at New Ho King eatin' fried rice with a dip sauce and blammy, crodie
Tell me you're cheesin', fam
We can do this right now on the camera, crodie”
That man literally started speaking in Toronto slang and told him to stop mentioning his family on records or else things are gonna get spooky for Aubrey’s loved ones. Even said the name of a Chinese restaurant in Toronto letting him know “I know where y’all usually be at” type shyt.

It wasn’t even a threat it was a promise.

:wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
lol all the podcasters (gillie, adam, mal ,kai, etc) coming out in unison to hate making it super obvious drake is paying them

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

nikka posted tweets with like 7 likes between all of em :dead: these nikkas literally shouting into a void cuz they clearly aint getting no response

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Am I battling Ghost or AI?" - K Dot

The_Sixth_Sense_poster.png
AI_Poster.jpg

Love a good movie reference. Dude literally uses Ghostwriters and AI, lol.