Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selling records has nothing to do with being a legitimate MC
You spicy cac, white boys, effeminate nonblacks and batarang hairline nikkas don’t get it
We about the art and lyrics
That’s the difference in culture and rap for profit
This is what you weak bytches don’t get

And who really gives a fukk in this streaming era

If you can't go drive across town on a Tuesday release day and buy the muthafukka, it ain't real

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I just told you how it’s used where I’m from. Kendrick is as much as church mouse as Drake is. A House nikka is the opposite of a street nikka, He never been no gangsta and never been a street nikka, never shot or stabbed anybody, The context behind my house nikka comment was because some goofy was talking about “Drake better watch out Kendrick said he will touch his family”. Does that answer your question?
It does….and brings so many more questions. we need the 123CACnstrey.com results

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selling records has nothing to do with being a legitimate MC
You spicy cac, white boys, effeminate nonblacks and batarang hairline nikkas don’t get it
We about the art and lyrics
That’s the difference in culture and rap for profit
This is what you weak bytches don’t get
Posturing. Quote some Jay Wright poems and your thoughts on Invisible Man or something if you want to go down that lane. Kendrick is a clown. Pisses me off.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If I said I thought every Drake album after Scorpion was a disappointment and he lacks inspiration, what then? That I still think his career obliterates this fake poet from LA? I'm clear headed, just sick of the Drake slander. Kendrick being treated with kid gloves because nikkas need a savior.
You're mad as hell

:heh: :umad:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live look at OVO @Jermio right now

the-wire-ellis-carver.gif
Drake would hate me if I told him what I think of his past few albums. I just go hard generally.