Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes. Kendrick is easily the more skilled and complex rapper to me. There are disses layered in here that Drake stans don’t even catch when they say this shyt was light.

But it’ll be interesting to see how that plays in a beef that has everyone’s eyes on it tho. If you drop something slick that nobody understands, does it make a sound?

Yeah cause people gonna blow it up on social media. The thing about creating layered music like this is it lives longer in peoples consciousness. The more people discuss it the bigger it becomes, it’s bigger than just punch lines. That stuff is cute for a couple days but people move on after it gets said to death

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you say this bc I just tried listening to Push Ups and cut it off mid way thru. Meanwhile I’ve been on Euphoria all day. Why? Bc it’s layered bars, you can find something new each time. It’s mentally a challenge. So it’s easier and more enjoyable to listen to 6 min of kendrick vs even 1 minute of drakes cookie cutter monotonous feminine lazy bars. Even when he has a few funny lines, it’s not funny enough to make you go back. It’s not sticking to your ribs
What fukking cap. Kendrick stans are just like PTA stans. Unreal. Playing a song all day that bores any sane human to tears vs. a bumping diss track like Push Ups. CAPPING.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wtf is this

nikka your name on a rap/sports message board has dikk in it.

In your real life you message underage girls on SM apps to nurture them.

Perverted little freak bytch. What the fukk are you on? :ban:
:mjlol:
People been killing breh for that post and he hasn't tried to defend himself but that post was sarcasm.
I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want me to prove I'm black? You won't trot that challenge out for the next poster not sucking up to prevailing opinion? I'll do it, but then you need to get your head straight and start posting like a Drake stan and change these nikkas' opinions. I don't think you got my rhetorical gifts.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The revenge of the nerds shyt is over. Real ones back on top :wow:

‘And Brodie is the slang, but it don’t mean you can trust him…it don’t mean that he love you

We was raised wrong, but we stayed strong….and when we kept it real, we got faked on. And when we showed up we got flaked on.

….but why them nikkas stories getting cake homes?’

:wow:

Meg and Kendrick holdin it down against these fraudulent ass Canadians and fat boy

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You want me to prove I'm black? You won't trot that challenge out for the next poster not sucking up to prevailing opinion? I'll do it, but then you need to get your head straight and start posting like a Drake stan and change these nikkas' opinions. I don't think you got my rhetorical gifts.
Size 7 in men’s :krs: