Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this song is at like ten million plays across four channels.

This is a HUGE record.
:pachaha:

IF it was the early aughts this shyt would be all over 106 & Park and MTV.

Sidenote:
I'm probably too young but I barely get the teen movie reference with Mary Jane.

I was literally a little ass kid when that movie came out.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wack.

Kendricks biggest weakness is his voice. Something about Kendricks voice is just corny. So... even if the rhymes are dope, Kendricks voice ruins it for me. Also... this sh*t is way to long for a diss record.

After listening to all these diss song... a r&b n*gga(Chris Brown) still dropped the best one. DAMN SHAME!

:pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Live look at OVO @Jermio right now

the-wire-ellis-carver.gif

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I fukks with this. Drake gotta come back with something serious.

Cole better jump the fukk back in the ring and defend his damn self again. He got aired out badly :mjlol:

Kendrick retread a lot of Pusha talking points but the vitriol is real :wow: .

That line about soon as Drake step off the plane to LA, Kendrick people extorting him was :banderas:

@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @JMD @humminbird @Cheese McNair

What yall think so far?

I fukk with it :ehh:

Drake’s was good too tho. I can’t call it :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Drake fans truly in shambles cause they can’t really pull the sales and charts card like they did with Pusha T (even though Pusha T totally dismantled Drake’s character as well). This beef has truly exposed the no dignity and no shame-having fans of his.
@Jermio losing his mind, in disbelief that anyone can do numbers like Drake.

:mjlol:

That that's my issue with these super drake fans, they act like hip hop needs this Canadian jew fakkit to exist.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what the total is across all platforms but the song is outperforming Pushups on youtube atleast.

You are delusional if youre actually shocked that Kendrick could outperform Drake, your clear bias is causing you to not think straight. Kendrick and Drake are the two biggest stars in hip hop, I dont know why you're acting like Kendrick is some lesser c tier artist like Meek or something.
Kendrick is not on Drake's level commercially, breh. This is like comparing Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio (though JG is a greater artist than Kendrick).

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The arrogance. Referencing random shyt isn't clever. You need to weave that into a catchy, attention-directing song. Kendrick fails on an elementary level. He a poetry slam fraud, trying to intimidate people with how real he is at that open mic.
Dude you are stanning a child actor from the Canadian suburbs that doesn't write his rhymes and didn't learn how to say Nikka till he was an adult

Think about that?

I'm supposed to respect your opinion?

The fact that that doesn't bother you tells me everything :stopitslime:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s crazy how they switch the narrative

Kendrick Fans: “Drake feeling some type of way because Kendrick controlling the chart’s and the Clubs”

The Charts in 2024:

By the way Take care was released in 2011 doing 25k units a week 13 years later 🤣😂

Selling records has nothing to do with being a legitimate MC
You spicy cacs, white boys, effeminate nonblacks and batarang hairline nikkas don’t get it
We about the art and lyrics
That’s the difference in culture and rap for profit
This is what you weak bytches don’t get

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Jermio losing his mind, in disbelief that anyone can do numbers like Drake.

:mjlol:

That that's my issue with these super drake fans, they act like hip hop needs this Canadian jew fakkit to exist.
If I said I thought every Drake album after Scorpion was a disappointment and he lacks inspiration, what then? That I still think his career obliterates this fake poet from LA? I'm clear headed, just sick of the Drake slander. Kendrick being treated with kid gloves because nikkas need a savior.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I see you had no response to the poll so now you tagging in nikkas for back up :russ:

You a dikk suckin fakkit :mjlol:
:dahell: Your post makes no sense, I don't partake in goofy internet polls. I understand I hurt your feels but don't get delusional and chip a nail defending your 6 god. You are the type to say toodaloo frfr you sweeter than a pack of peeps fakkit :umad:

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I heard Humble and DNA on the radio, but that wasn't no Drake shyt. He only really got close to that with Swimming Pools, and when you think of a God's Plan or In My Feelings, nah. Kendrick not in that league.

:mjpls:
That WHOLE album you didn’t listen to is “banging” front to back. Those “post break up bbl recovery background music with all the homegirls on FaceTime” songs are not “banging”, “bangers”, or anything of the sort. They’re casual and contemporary, basically easy listening. I know this because I played them when they were out too. “God’s plan” is at its best when it’s heard at whatever forever 21 my girl dragged me into. “Her Loss” had bangers, “If you’re listening…” had bangers.