Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Kendrick is easily the more skilled and complex rapper to me. There are disses layered in here that Drake stans don’t even catch when they say this shyt was light.

But it’ll be interesting to see how that plays in a beef that has everyone’s eyes on it tho. If you drop something slick that nobody understands, does it make a sound?

And that’s the thing Kendrick dumbed it down on this and it’s still flew over nikkaz heads.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again? Who the fukk is this and why are you goofy nikkas saturating this thread with these meaningless tweets?
5roj.png
they gotta make up for nap's call center being bushed every time one of these disses dropped :mjlol:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:mjtf:

nikka don’t point me to another nikka’s twitter

What is your interpretation of the phrase ‘house nikka’? How do they use it where you from?

I just told you how it’s used where I’m from. Kendrick is as much as church mouse as Drake is. A House nikka is the opposite of a street nikka, He never been no gangsta and never been a street nikka, never shot or stabbed anybody, The context behind my house nikka comment was because some goofy was talking about “Drake better watch out Kendrick said he will touch his family”. Does that answer your question?

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Coli we can't let evil Drake win this poll

vote for kendrick now

Naaaah they already cooked the books too much and exposed themself. That shyt was 75-25 Drake at 75k votes :mjlol:

They clearly had some bot fukkery going on.

shyts like cheating at cards and you give yourself 4 big jokers :laff: Coulda got away wit it if it was remotely realistic.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:
“DAMN” is so celebrated because it’s full of “banging” songs.
Nah. I heard Humble and DNA on the radio, but that wasn't no Drake shyt. He only really got close to that with Swimming Pools, and when you think of a God's Plan or In My Feelings, nah. Kendrick not in that league.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm not saying the song isn't big right after release, I'm not delusional like Kendrick stans, who think this dogshyt song is good. I'm asking you, what is the total number of streams of Push Ups across all platforms vs. Euphoria? Did Drake suddenly downgrade into a level of unpopularity he's never had? If so, I would imagine Kendrick's next album will outsell Drake's. Is that part of your prognostications?
I don't know what the total is across all platforms but the song is outperforming Pushups on youtube atleast.

You are delusional if youre actually shocked that Kendrick could outperform Drake, your clear bias is causing you to not think straight. Kendrick and Drake are the two biggest stars in hip hop, I dont know why you're acting like Kendrick is some lesser c tier artist like Meek or something.