Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dope diss, it’s like death by 1000 cuts, super layered. That said this whole battle is revealing more about the fans of rap today than the skill gap between Aubrey and Kendrick. You got a group of ppl that don’t care about the art form and need everything spelled out for them, and another that’s holding on to what hip hop used to be. This might be the last time we witness a battle on this level. The younger generation don’t want to think and could give 2 shytts about bars

100%

It’s very eerily silly to politics. We’ve crossed the point of nggas confident enough to take L’s and admit their fave has lost. So drake fans are going to lie and lie hard and never concede

And they’re always easy to spot bc they’re posts are always hollow as fukk with 1 too many laughing emojis

‘Drake is still winning after all that work haha lmao’

200w.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick always said Gotti was one of his biggest influences, Kurupt really needs his flowers as a GOAT tier Cali rapper Idgaf
Kurupt really does deserve more love.

I burn this record whenever the summer comes around:

One of Daz's greatest beats ever IMO.

Also that hook is *chefs kiss* :banderas:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Saying Push Up......A diss song from a Jewish Canadian actor, is considered a "Hard" diss track is like saying it's snows when it 95 degrees outside.

Very fitting how you didn't reply to Story Of Addion, just like Drake didn't.......

Story of Adidon is a great diss record. a historic one. It was calculated, it was surgical.

And this record from Kendrick is great too.

I don’t get why you’re letting your hate for Drake get in the way of just enjoying music. You’re just as bad as a Drake dikkrider.

Push Ups was a really good response, to me. This record from Kendrick is great. I’m looking forward to seeing what Drake comes back with. If he comes out on top? Cool. If he doesn’t? Cool. I’m not picking sides for rappers I don’t know like a fukkin dikk eater, I leave that to yall.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Realistically what is Aubreys avenue of victory here. Cant go bar for bar that shyt dead. Cant rap better, he gon come with that same ass tired flow. Like that is a hit cant go the popularity route. He posted that gay ass fake text with his mom crying about racism. We know he dont even write his own shyt :dead: he cheddar bobbed about his pedo allegations

Im really struggling to figure out what angle he could take, and how he wont get obliterated on the response anyway

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Kendrick posted on 8:24 :sas1:
kobe-copy.jpg

GMd1P3tXUAEeqMy

The city don't love you like that and they fryin' you up
I can't wait for the day that you choose to retire ya stuff
Takin' off the sneakers 'cause you tired of tyin' 'em up
That one day you wake up and tell 'em "Enough is enough"
That's how you gon' find out you not Kobe Bryant to us

- Drake (Stories About My Brother)

Kobe Bryant rebuttaling for Kendrick in the Afterlife :wow:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I apologize for calling you a dummy ( on my J Cole shyt) you are a great poster. I think you were the one always right about boxing stuff back in the day. It just surprises me I guess when people don’t appreciate Lupe , it could be my Chicago bias
No doubt. No offense taken. I loved drogas wave. And think WAV files is one of the greatest pieces of music ever recorded. In all genres. Just don't think Lupe reached that level as much as he should and could have. Kendrick and Lupe are great in their own way.

Lupe can't create the overall bodies of work Kendrick can. And that's a talent. And Kendrick can't be as intricate on a technical level as Lupe. Their talents combined would be a perfect artist. But overall I'm always gonna lean to the artist with great bodies of work. As I believe that takes more creative energy and focus. But it's all subjective at the end of the day. They both are obviously two of the greatest to ever touch a mic.