Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You compile all the views Push Ups had before the official release, plus the official numbers, and Kendrick is streaming more in one day? :wtf: If I'm wrong I'll take an L, but that sounds like complete cap.
There's also a bunch of other accounts uploading the song and alot have over a million views. The song is doing numbers faster than Pushups.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Drake with the catty high school mean girl energy again.

Every thing that nikka does oozes estrogen. nikkas gaslighting like youre crazy if youve never seen this teeny bopper movie. I didnt know wtf that clip was from

Im honestly baffled he has so many grown men seemingly ready to go to war over his honor. Perhaps they are living vicariously.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The clip from ‘10 things I hate about you’

She was telling heath ledger she hates him but really liked him.

It’s a funny movie , dropped in ‘99

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's also a bunch of other accounts uploading the song and alot have over a million views. The song is doing numbers faster than Pushups.
I'm not saying the song isn't big right after release, I'm not delusional like Kendrick stans, who think this dogshyt song is good. I'm asking you, what is the total number of streams of Push Ups across all platforms vs. Euphoria? Did Drake suddenly downgrade into a level of unpopularity he's never had? If so, I would imagine Kendrick's next album will outsell Drake's. Is that part of your prognostications?