Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:russ:

Meek Mill put his chest on the line and sacrifice himself for the greater good and we didn't even give Meek a proper burial or a purple heart:mjlol:
Polish-20240430-210636569.jpg

:mjcry:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nikka shut up

It was a clear error. He mixed them up, it's not the end of the world.
I dunno. It seems like a simple error, but in this day age, somebody should've told him during the mixing and mastering process

I'm sure was intentional. Likely to keep the rhymes scheme and continuity of the punchline. Either that or some hidden meaning :patrice:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Dummy we don't care why you like that dweeb. Lupe got some dope shyt but for the most part he's a try hard who raps ambiguously to make himself appear deeper than he really is. Which is why he won't be remembered in 30 years. It's just the facts.
I apologize for calling you a dummy ( on my J Cole shyt) you are a great poster. I think you were the one always right about boxing stuff back in the day. It just surprises me I guess when people don’t appreciate Lupe , it could be my Chicago bias

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Y'all setting yourself up with this shyt. How much do you think Kendrick's album will sell versus Drake's next album? Stand behind your shyt. A single track "Like That" getting some radio play before getting its back blown out by Taylor Swift is giving Drake a nervous breakdown? :wtf: I gotta push back when I read shyt like this
It’s crazy how they switch the narrative

Kendrick Fans: “Drake feeling some type of way because Kendrick controlling the chart’s and the Clubs”

The Charts in 2024:

By the way Take care was released in 2011 doing 25k units a week 13 years later 🤣😂

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Drake is a gifted cosplayer, who makes good songs frequently. Was quite good through Scorpion, has lost his inspiration lately, but still greater than Kendrick.
I and many others disagree. I’ll give his ghostwriters credit though. Drake is not the first or the last. Kendrick had shook the foundation of hip hop. That’s not a scrub by any means.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
You think of the phrase “house nikka” in terms of how gangsta/violent someone is? Is this how they use house nikka where you from?
👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
“nikka, you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad, You scribbled in your notepad and created your life”