Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
killer mike said it waaaaaaaaaay be4 nasir

Big Boi actually said it before both of them.

Nas got the title idea from Andre 3000 ironically. He and Kelis were in a studio working on a song called “Hip Hop Is Dead and R&B is Dead” and Nas was working in an adjacent studio. He heard them working said “I stole that shyt!”

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that you had to break that down to him lets me know most folks let Kenny's bars FLY OVER they Domes

Especially Drake stans ... I don't expect them to understand any of the diss
The arrogance. Referencing random shyt isn't clever. You need to weave that into a catchy, attention-directing song. Kendrick fails on an elementary level. He a poetry slam fraud, trying to intimidate people with how real he is at that open mic.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dummy learn to have reading comprehension skills. I like Kendrick because he’s a dope artist. What I said is that it’s a group of people who like Kendrick because they can’t understand Lupe. Kendrick is like Lupe light as someone else stated, that’s not a diss. It’s people who like Diet Coke better because they can get the taste of coke without the sugar. Bro yall have to get these rappers dikks out of yall mouth. It’s not the serious bto
Dummy we don't care why you like that dweeb. Lupe got some dope shyt but for the most part he's a try hard who raps ambiguously to make himself appear deeper than he really is. Which is why he won't be remembered in 30 years. It's just the facts.