Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes cock gobbling Drake like he didn't try to summon a legendary actual untouchable Emcee's ghost with that
corny "The west coast needs you shyt".

That was sacrilegious. tbh.

But there are people in this thread who gassed that mid ass shyt then wanna be Dr. "Lyrical Miracle" now.

You'sa hater.
And the truth ain't in you.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
it’s a little like Rap Devil vs Killshot again to this day I think Rap Devil was the more enjoyable track than Kill shot while the majority feels like em destroyed him on that

Both tracks are good and it’s good for hip hop to have this battle

Where it goes from here I dunno

But I think everyone can agree that J Cole lost
I'm noticing though there's alot of people who don't enjoy good rap on its own without a hook. Like...they have no concept of flow. And probably couldn't enjoy songs like MURAL or something either that's just straight bars.

Rappers are so mid today, that people don't know, or forgot that rapping should be the music in these situations. Most modern rappers dont have a dope flow. It's so choppy now and basic that people just figure that's what rap is, and look at the overall song instead now.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The fact that dot ended it by saying he will have his family touched was cold. Because that's a level Aubrey can't take it to. He can make height and foot jokes. But he can never talk about real violence with Kendrick and dot let him know that.

If Aubrey comes with anything less than telling Kendrick he will put a bounty on his head, he automatically loses. This man's said he will make your family bleed crodie. A real Mafia boss cannot let that slide :scust:
Kendrick is just as much of a house nikka as Drake is🤣😂 WTF are you talking about? You wanna make it seem like Kendrick is this big gangster that gets people whacked talking about “Drake better watch because Kendrick said he will have his family touched” How old are you 15?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick is just as much of a house nikka as Drake is🤣😂 WTF are you talking about? You wanna make it seem like Kendrick is this big gangster that gets people whacked talking about “Drake better watch because Kendrick said he will have his family touched” How old are you 15?
I don't make the rules crodie:hubie:.....drake a bytch if he turns down the fade crodie:hubie:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick mixing up that Haley Joel osment bar for Joel osteen ruins those lines, he was flowing too smh

Nah, see, you not getting it...

Drake calls himself the 6 GOD, which is blasphemous because there is only 1 true God
Therefore, Drake is an imposter and a blasphemer
Kendrick, feeling like Osteen, has the spirit of the true god running through his veins
And like Osment, can see Drake for what he is, a hollow ghost
So Kendrick is gonna end him

Layers

King. Kendrick.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm noticing though there's alot of people who don't enjoy good rap on its own without a hook. Like...they have no concept of flow. And probably couldn't enjoy songs like MURAL or something either that's just straight bars.

Rappers are so mid today, that people don't know, or forgot that rapping should be the music in these situations. Most modern rappers dont have a dope flow. It's so choppy now and basic that people just figure that's what rap is, and look at the overall song instead now.
Hip hop been dead

Nas talked about this like 20 years ago .