Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Core Audience.
Stomach that.
Abs.

Bars.

Again, with a lot of y'all, it's not about rap.

Legit fukk your fukking opinion if you hype that huff as shyt MURAL
then say there's no bars in this.

Please fukking sit down, the adults are in the room.

Thats what I hate abiut Stan wars, I fukk with Mural but Lupe stans will really walk you down like Dot is trash and Dot stans will swear up and down that Lupe is lyrical miracle bullshyt. They both have their lane, and its not the same one

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The fact that dot ended it by saying he will have his family touched was cold. Because that's a level Aubrey can't take it to. He can make height and foot jokes. But he can never talk about real violence with Kendrick and dot let him know that.

If Aubrey comes with anything less than telling Kendrick he will put a bounty on his head, he automatically loses. This man's said he will make your family bleed crodie. A real Mafia boss cannot let that slide :scust:
:mjlol: dog stop it none of these nikkas getting anyone touched. Yall stans mentally ill

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That track already getting more spins in club that drake rnb tracks :dead:
Kendrick really schooled Drake twice in a row in his own fukking league: charts and clubs
What probably bothers him the most right now is Kendrick records getting more play than him. The charts and play were always supposed to be his game. While getting shat on lyrically. shyt has to hurt. I wonder if this will create some type of spark in him - I doubt it though.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

Talked to my brother who a kendrick stan, i do wonder how personal drake takes this though. If the rumored shyt about kendrick girl gets rapped about that could get ugly. Idk if drake takes it that far, as a hiphop fan I'd love it :mjlol: but it's immature.

dot pretty much shut them rumors down in the first 45 seconds of the song