Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
kdot connected with a bunch of haymakers and several body shots you only catch later. track goes even harder with each follow up listen. second beat drop is hard af. drake just gotta take the L here, he's wayyy outclassed.
Give this song about a month and I guarantee you it will be looked at in the same breath as Ether. He essentially took the “talk down to you like a disappointed father” aspect for Ether, threw a bunch of punchlines & metaphors and minimized the personals yet maximized what he did with said personals.

The shyt is so fukking layered & the beats are hard.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Give this song about a month and I guarantee you it will be looked at in the same breath as Ether. He essentially took the “talk down to you like a disappointed father” aspect for Ether, threw a bunch of punchlines & metaphors and minimized the personals yet maximized what he did with said personals.

The shyt is so fukking layered & the beats are hard.
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yall Kendrick AND Drake stans are both unbearable

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Bro why do y’all do this?

Hip Hop has become all about extreme opinions.

I personally think Kendrick cooked him. But to say he has no good albums????

Take Care? NWTS? That was his prolific era. Man has been top of the charts for FIFTEEN years. His music is unavoidable.

Two things can be true he is a great artist and he got crushed by Pusha 6 years ago and he’s down in this battle with Kendrick.

Think rationally brehs my God.

A quick look into why that poster's Rep is red af will reveal the answer to your first question. :sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The fact that dot ended it by saying he will have his family touched was cold. Because that's a level Aubrey can't take it to. He can make height and foot jokes. But he can never talk about real violence with Kendrick and dot let him know that.

If Aubrey comes with anything less than telling Kendrick he will put a bounty on his head, he automatically loses. This man's said he will make your family bleed crodie. A real Mafia boss cannot let that slide :scust:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Waiting until now to comment after catching all the easter eggs in the track.

yeah Drake, pack it tf in, lmao. He's been waiting to prove he's a psychopath. Drake wants to fight to the bell, Dot wants to fight AFTER the bell. They are not the same. Drakes autistic fans will hold him down i'm sure, but one thing he ain't gonna wanna do it go out like Trey Songz.

Cole has to feel pretty shytty catchin licks in first person.

Kendrick, an artist widely praised for his flawless catalog is wasting his time with an artist that never made a good album

but I'm ok for it if I get great tracks like this one :wow:

nah chill god. But's its been damn near 10 years since he's had a true front-to-back record. Aubs was working his ass off on his slave deal lol. Didn't have a GKMC tho

Last edited: