Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick basically firebombed Drake and his fanbase. Ripped apart his character completely, threw more dirt on his lack of blackness but trying to do everything [stereotypically] black, said the women he’s attracted to ain’t shyt, said he rather be a bad bytch than get bad bytches. Drake stans really don’t have a leg to stand on currently, and they don’t even realize it cause they identify with him so much.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This shyt 100% came from a social media engagement team. Aint no real rapper clapping with some obscure white TV show references. He really needs to get booed off the stage for this shyt. But it's good he thinks he and his writers are still in the game, I hope he drops another piece of shyt record followed by another lyrical schooling :russ:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What probably bothers him the most right now is Kendrick records getting more play than him. The charts and play were always supposed to be his game. While getting shat on lyrically. shyt has to hurt. I wonder if this will create some type of spark in him - I doubt it though.
Y'all setting yourself up with this shyt. How much do you think Kendrick's album will sell versus Drake's next album? Stand behind your shyt. A single track "Like That" getting some radio play before getting its back blown out by Taylor Swift is giving Drake a nervous breakdown? :wtf: I gotta push back when I read shyt like this.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Give this song about a month and I guarantee you it will be looked at in the same breath as Ether. He essentially took the “talk down to you like a disappointed father” aspect for Ether, threw a bunch of punchlines & metaphors and minimized the personals yet maximized what he did with said personals.

The shyt is so fukking layered & the beats are hard.

yourgod

Pro
Daps
Dope diss, it’s like death by 1000 cuts, super layered. That said this whole battle is revealing more about the fans of rap today than the skill gap between Aubrey and Kendrick. You got a group of ppl that don’t care about the art form and need everything spelled out for them, and another that’s holding on to what hip hop used to be. This might be the last time we witness a battle on this level. The younger generation don’t want to think and could give 2 shytts about bars