Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a career solidifying moment btw.

We just witnessed history.

This is Nas dropping ether.
This is Pac dropping Hit Em Up.
This is Ice Cube dropping No Vaseline.

People will talk about this shyt a decade from now.

Over six million plays in under 12 hours.
Took over the entirety of Hip-Hop for a whole day.

shyt is wild tbh.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Atlanta has had the longest run in hiphop history and possibly revived hiphop with Future dropping.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Literally no one ever said that angle before about Kendrick and Kendrick is literally saying the same shyt other nikkas said. It like someone battling Charlie Clips and saying his dad is a snitch. How many nikkas used that angle before and it doesn't hit the same. Pause.
The vast majority of the heads, and even the casuals are pretty happy with Kendrick’s diss track, but I think that Drake is relying on the OVO stans to keep downplaying Kenny’s diss track to spin the narrative. It’s not gonna work, Kendrick is recognized as an alien by the people that Drake desperately wants the same respect from, and Kendrick just punted any chances of that ever happening for Drake. The same 4 posters can keep posting the same 2 talking points again and again, it ain’t gonna make a difference

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kdot connected with a bunch of haymakers and several body shots you only catch later. track goes even harder with each follow up listen. second beat drop is hard af. drake just gotta take the L here, he's wayyy outclassed.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
He called the nikka he was a dead beat father and a pedophile :dead: :mjlol:. Yall nikkas not making sense , why wqnt battle rap but don't want BATTLE RAP. fukk that I want these nikkas to smoke eachother 😤

They don't want their GOAT to appear fallible. Everyone who makes it to their level has skeletons. Battle rap is where you have to address them and fight back.

I, like you, hope this battle continues and goes there. Hopefully, Drake has the confidence this time to battle back instead of folding because Dot dropped a hot one on him.

The battle atop rap's Mount Olympus :wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Bro why do y’all do this?

Hip Hop has become all about extreme opinions.

I personally think Kendrick cooked him. But to say he has no good albums????

Take Care? NWTS? That was his prolific era. Man has been top of the charts for FIFTEEN years. His music is unavoidable.

Two things can be true he is a great artist and he got crushed by Pusha 6 years ago and he’s down in this battle with Kendrick.

Think rationally brehs my God.
Yep. Folks be typing like they’re podding trying to go viral