Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
nikka stfu and go to bed :russ:

These weirdos working overtime searching for random tweets that don't like the song :dead:

We get it, you're a OVO plant

And the goes for you Kendrick plants

Enough is enough
Ignore him. He will look crazy talking to himself eventually.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake fans can't even name a good drake album. Not asking yall to name an album that you personnaly enjoyed, I'm asking you to mention a good drake album from a poure objective angle

you can't, cuz it doesn't exist

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The level of delusion on display here. The song sucks. Wait a week and nobody playing it.
Yep, I know for me, if the diss record ain’t playing in the club, over and again, and I can’t do a choreographed dance to it, the diss record sucks, and they shouldn’t even bother. That’s hip hop asf :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He didn't speak on his family. He merely mentioned his wife's name. Coward shyt. Like leaking your own diss record because you were scared people might hate it. Wasn't even confident enough to stand on it. Even switched up lines after the fact :mjlol: .....drake been acting like a p*ssy during this whole beef. And that's why his new name crodie:wow:
He called the nikka he was a dead beat father and a pedophile :dead: :mjlol:. Yall nikkas not making sense , why wqnt battle rap but don't want BATTLE RAP. fukk that I want these nikkas to smoke eachother 😤

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake fans can't even name a good drake album. Not asking yall to name an album that you personnaly enjoyed, I'm asking you to mention a good drake album from a poure objective angle

you can't, cuz it doesn't exist
What the fukk does that mean? TBAP has insanely positive reviews and is unlistenable. Take Care easily clears it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
hate.gif

:russ: this shyt is wilder with each listen

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This
This the most entertaining rap has been in YEARS and nikkas in here with their arms crossed saying "it's not Ether or Hit Em Up so HMPH! :birdman:"
Funny thing is, I clearly remember in real time Jigga Warriors trying to downplay Ether too, saying it wasn't a good diss, the beat was wack, it was all made up and name calling. Saying Jay was gonna come back even harder. They was saying Ether wasn't as good as Hit Em Up.

The same way they are downplaying Euphoria is the same way they was downplaying Ether. Some of em still downplay Ether to this day.

A good diss is a good diss, and Euphoria is a good ass diss.

I honestly wonder if Aubrey is going to keep saying nikka after this.