Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're also quoting random people that don't have any knowledge. true hip hop fans, experts, mcees themselves are all saying Drake got bodied.
fukk all that. I got ears too, and this Kendrick track is hot garbage.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I haven’t posted on the coli in forever but had to come see nikkas reaction to this shyt.:russ:

Was Kendrick saying Drake like trannys? That teddy pendergrass beat in the beginning, when teddy got paralyzed getting head from the tranny in the car, then the “we hate the bytches you fukk cause they confuse themselves with real women” and “I don’t believe you like women” line.:mjgrin:
Damn they had trans back then?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It’s still insane the ghostwriting never buried Drake. People will stay waiting on his responses in these feuds like it will be legitimate at all.

Dude is the Trump of rap for real.
Its why I cant take this nikka nor his Stans seriously

One of my boys is a Drake stan. He excuses the ghostwriting and reference tracks because “its not Drake’s best stuff” :dahell:

Im like nikka u think hes only letting people write the trash shyt but he gets all the credit for his bar heavy songs :dahell:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Well yall wanted similes and metaphors and this song is littered with them is thecoli happy now
Naw, these nikkas in here wanted to hear big words that don't make no sense in a mainstream hip hop battle :mjlol:

fukkin Coli kids, they some weirdo's:heh: