Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We can play these mental gymnastics all day. I could easily say those subs from Drake were in response to subs from Dot on previous songs. This beef kicked off with Dots Like That verse. Not sure why it's so hard for y'all to agree to the most obvious shyt.
Breh, you can't claim "like that" started all this when drake literally dissed everyone dissing him right now on his last project before that song released.

Yall putting weird ass rules in place saying we can't compare these songs, who's really doing mental gymnastics?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Isn't that more credible? If I ride around to 100 barbershops around the country and record people talking shyt about Kendrick's song, doesn't that mean more than some West Coast affiliate with a blue check mark gassing up Kendrick? Mark my words, this Euphoria track is going nowhere. It's barely listenable, for fukk's sake.
No, those post don't have likes because the majority of people don't agree with them. YOU may not like the song personally, but it's clear that the overwhelming majority opinion is that Kendrick bodied Drake.