Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Talked to my brother who a kendrick stan, i do wonder how personal drake takes this though. If the rumored shyt about kendrick girl geta rapped about that could get ugly. Idk if drake takes it that far, as a hiphop fan I'd love it :mjlol: but it's immature.
:picard:wtf when was this?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Talked to my brother who a kendrick stan, i do wonder how personal drake takes this though. If the rumored shyt about kendrick girl geta rapped about that could get ugly. Idk if drake takes it that far, as a hiphop fan I'd love it :mjlol: but it's immature.
1. Thats corny taking it there

2. If he did that, Drake would have a huge problem on his hands that he doesnt want (Kendrick taking it street)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
1. Thats corny taking it there

2. If he did that, Drake would have a huge problem on his hands that he doesnt want (Kendrick taking it street)
Why wouldn't you it's hiphop? We was ok with pusha bringing his son up and saying his ig model hoe was cleaned up :manny: . I think drake should go there

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nobody cares about that lame shyt. Aubrey needs bars. Dot coming to finish him for good on the next one. He opened and closed it with a direct warning. Speak on my family there's no going back for you. So he better not start crying when his people get touched :yeshrug: