Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

derro13

All Star
Daps
Isn't that more credible? If I ride around to 100 barbershops around the country and record people talking shyt about Kendrick's song, doesn't that mean more than some West Coast affiliate with a blue check mark gassing up Kendrick? Mark my words, this Euphoria track is going nowhere. It's barely listenable, for fukk's sake.
You're also quoting random people that don't have any knowledge. true hip hop fans, experts, mcees themselves are all saying Drake got bodied.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We can play these mental gymnastics all day. I could easily say those subs from Drake were in response to subs from Dot on previous songs. This beef kicked off with Dots Like That verse. Not sure why it's so hard for y'all to agree to the most obvious shyt.
Bro stop it

Drakes biggest Dikk rider (Akademiks) himself said that this diss completed a round

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Q-Tip is right, Drake should not take the risk to respond... the bar is too high for Drake

The bar is low for Drake. He whips out the same flow on all his "rap" tracks and a certain segment of moist nikkas and white boys go crazy. He'll get his bars off. The question is simply how far is he gonna go on what we all assume will be an attack on Kendrick's girl.

Kendrick already made it clear where he's going next, it's all up to Drake on whether he wants that or not.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I’m not from Canada so I didn’t even realize what the whole Canadian slang scheme was about. This nikka put on a Canadian accent talking about “Cheesing Me Fauuuum!” :mjlol: Goofy ass Canadian lingo catching a stray …this shyt is actually crazy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Akademiks about to cry

:mjlol:this what I'm talking about...Drake gets all the leeway.

Joe wanna see him do what?

He got lucky and beat Meek

How does Drake stand a chance?

He got all these reference tracks but he can really write?

Aight

Even if he can, as good as Kendrick?

He can't do the witty shyt because he's not of the culture

Maybe a fraud is just a fraud

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The bar is low for Drake. He whips out the same flow on all his "rap" tracks and a certain segment of moist nikkas and white boys go crazy. He'll get his bars off. The question is simply how far is he gonna go on what we all assume will be an attack on Kendrick's girl.

Kendrick already made it clear where he's going next, it's all up to Drake on whether he wants that or not.
He might get jumped in LA

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Drake stans need to wipe off they mouth and get off they knees:
I just gave the city life, it ain't about who did it first
It's about who did it right, nikkas looking like, "Preach"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
images
:heh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Exactly since Kendrick has actually an authentic persona and background lol. He can try to make short jokes, but that don’t compare with the shame of being a man with abs and cosmetic surgeries. He can try again and talk about Kendrick getting extorted. Absolutely no proof of this, but if we wanted to say TOP robbing him, do he want to do that when his deal was under :birdman:and still paying him. Talk about him being a fake tough guy, when he from a piru neighborhood in Compton and he was wheel chair Jimmy in Canada talking down on black culture with some Jewish crackers and doing blackface photo shoots .
hes an authentic regular nikka
never did nothing at all to talk about his personal life just isnt interesting cause he stays in the house
he has nothing to talk about he dont even release music