Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I'm just glad the thread is back on topic.

AIn't nobody tryna hear about "The Cool", "Kick,Push" and "Mural" for the millionth time.

Only thing more annoying is bring up fukking Takevoer and Ether like they're the only two disses to have ever
been dropped in all of Hip-Hop history.
Seriously man Nas one of my GOATS, but shyt we get it ether was an all timer. Every beef not gonna follow the same blueprint as Jay and Nas :dead:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Drake dissed kendrick on first person shooter and away from home. Also threw subs at future on that album. Like that was a response to the subs on FATD.
We can play these mental gymnastics all day. I could easily say those subs from Drake were in response to subs from Dot on previous songs. This beef kicked off with Dots Like That verse. Not sure why it's so hard for y'all to agree to the most obvious shyt.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Is this a popularity contest? If I can post 500K people shytting on Kendrick, what then? "Bots!" :mjlol:

I'm not the only one complaining. What's the purpose of a long thread of tweets from some irrelevant Twitter thread with no pulse over there as well when we trying to go through all the stuff here as well

And I don't need 500k peoples opinion to decide on my own whether or not I personally like something