Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still think Drake’s two songs were better but Kendrick’s song had legitimate character attacks.

Quick side note? Has any rapper come out and outright called Drake a pedo or do they just hint at it?

That cease and desist letter might be why people are hinting cause without evidence we could see a real ass lawsuit not just rap bars. If there is no proof of Drake being pedo or sleeping with the women alleges would cause whoever said it to lose millions.

Drake tapping into his Jewish heritage with a threat of lawsuit is a interesting outcome of those no rapper is going to mention either.

:yeshrug:

I am looking forward to the next round of this fight
Dms leaked years ago of himin millie bobbie nriwns dms years ago when she was barely getting started on Stranger things. It's been out there but media buries how he's been moving :hhh:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First listen I was in traffic and not impressed.. however I was wrong. Kendrick torched that boy

"Why would I call around trying to get dirt on nikkas?
You think my life is rap? That's hoe shyt I got a son to raise
But you know nothing bout that
Waking him up? You know nothing bout that
Tell him to pray? You know nothing bout that
Give him tools to walk through life? You know nothing bout that
Teaching him morals? You know nothing bout that"

There's no way you grew up in a black household and not feel this shyt :dead:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I work at hospital night shift and this dude decides drop while I am sleeping lol. 169 pages, can I get a recap?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Maaan I’m so mad. The slow flow on the teddy P is flawless. The transition into the turn up is flawless The middle part on is flawless

The only flaw with this song is those first couple of bars after the first beat switch has a lot of filler. If he would have taken that out and this song is closer to 5 min, it’s a classic

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok after listening a while, I'm liking it more and more and Im more of a Drake fan than Kendrick fan if I had to pick. But I HATE the beat(or beats), that shyt is stupid....but the content is fire.

It sounds like Kendrick rapped this acapella and Scott Storch or some other :flabbynsick: producer tried to lay a beat on top of it. Thats my only complaint. Like That production was so immaculate it spoiled me.