Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Kendrick asking Drake to not make it personal and just rap means either he has some real damaging shyt or he thinks Drake does.

But Drake sounds like he wanna see the world burn with this one so it makes me think Drake got some shyt. Watch we find out Drake smashed his wife or something :dead:

People are really twisting this

Kendrick is telling Drake its in his best interest not to get personal or Kendrick will make sure it goes left REAL quick. Kendrick sent three different warnings on the song telling Drake he’ll expose him if he wants to get personal.

Kendrick literally said “Talk about my family and i’ll bloody everybody connected to you.”

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Wayne has been and still is his IG profile Pic for some time. He always shows love to Wayne :francis:
tenor.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
well, i know what i'm having on repeat on my 2 hrs drive later

he adressed everything he needed to adress in this with some ether level lines

his line hit better than both of Drakes.

but i just wish he had a more imposing manly voice. no diddy. this would have been ether level
You like listening to Masculine In Charge Commanding Imposing Deep Voice nikkas :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And just imagine. this was a WARNING shot :wow:....please god let this fruitcake respond. I already knew dot wasn't gonna unload the whole clip. Drake has only baited him so far. And dot knows it. So Kendrick just gave him 6 minutes of pure bars and a very humbling reality check. Like bro. Understand. You can get zipped up on or OFF the mic.:birdman:
Last part was surprising

I thought it would get there behind the scenes but didn't think Kendrick would let him know

Speak on my family you'll get fukked up

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I don’t know anything about logic to say either way.

What i will say is that he seems more authentically himself as opposed to the shape shifting Drake does.

So i wouldn’t put them in the same boat either. Unless logic got some glaring aint-black shyt in his past i would agree people probably just hating on him :yeshrug”

Shape-shifting :mjlol:

Yea I wonder how a lame kid that was on Degrassi who achieved success, money, power, love and adoration, turned into King Slime Drizzy Drake.

The answer is in that sentence.