Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
That's it?

No explicit text messages?
No video of him in a compromising position in a hotel room?

but a video of him at a concert bringing a fan up on stage.

Try again :russell:
you don't like hip hop/bars you like gossip and rumors

shade room is that way breh ->

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
“Ooooooooooooo:devil:
nwo-scotthall.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Ain't no way you watched the video and you came out of it with more excuses. Also there is other info out there too, but I can see where this is headed. I am disgusted with you nikkas defending this shyt. :scust:

Yea I did, ain't no excuses just you trying to make something out of nothing.

I'm more disgusted with you dudes trying to pin something like this on someone because you don't like them as an artist

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.

I actually agree with you...but not in reference to Drake.

Drake has been doing caricature of what he THINKS is "black", since his first attempt to break into the American market with "Replacement Girl" ft Trey Songs.

Based on what he pretends to be based on his own perception, he really isn't "black"
GTFOH

Both of yall clowns.

Drake a whole ass bytch that literally did racist ass Black face.

And culture vultured a whole Southern Black American persona for entertainment. \

fukk you and any other mafukkas that dikk ride that bull shyt.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:francis: Daily reminder that hip hop heads nowadays got the attention span of a schizophrenic fruit fly. Kenny just damn near told Drake to kill himself respectuflly, and heads like "ehh its basic"

Just bush this whole genre, including the fanbase. I just want to come back The Booth to discuss the latest Lush Crayon album :banderas:
IKR

It's sooo annoying

But modern hip hop culture is garbage

Folks going to war for Aubrey is already an L for them and they bringing the culture down further with them

Aubrey stans are an embarrassment

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And just imagine. this was a WARNING shot :wow:....please god let this fruitcake respond. I already knew dot wasn't gonna unload the whole clip. Drake has only baited him so far. And dot knows it. So Kendrick just gave him 6 minutes of pure bars and a very humbling reality check. Like bro. Understand. You can get zipped up on or OFF the mic.:birdman: