Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There was just a SB halftime show with 50, Dre, Em, MJB, KENDRICK LAMAR, and Anderson Paak, so why are you surprised that Kendrick is getting the bill this year with what has transpired in the last couple of months? So yes, you are the one with brain damage in this thread. You’re basically throwing a bytchfit cause you obviously want to wave your hands in the air like a bad bytch to Mrs Officer and Lollipop.

You think Kendrick Lamar was the reason nikkaz tuned in... Did somebody drop u on ur fckin head as a kid...

Dre could have just bought out Em and the show would have did numbers. He brought out Kendrick to show love. Not cause he needed that nikka there.
He coulda replaced that nikka with the game, the sht would a been the same effect.

And I ain't never been a lil Wayne fan my nikka. I'm from Brooklyn. I don't listen to sht like that

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
So as predicted we have grown ass men crashing out because of misinformation and dumb ass conspiracy theories ?

*cue the duck smoking gif*

i believe you summoned me?

a56.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You think Kendrick Lamar was the reason nikkaz tuned in... Did somebody drop u on ur fckin head as a kid...

Dre could have just bought out Em and the show would have did numbers. He brought out Kendrick to show love. Not cause he needed that nikka there.
He coulda replaced that nikka with the game, the sht would a been the same effect.

And I ain't never been a lil Wayne fan my nikka. I'm from Brooklyn. I don't listen to sht like that
well kendrick got it

you gon be there watching, eating buffalo wings with ranch dressing mad as fukk:umad: