Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Why do yall cherry pick my post so you can focus on one thing. There is the small picture and the bigger picture.

If Kendrick comes out against Drake on his own then fine. But that’s now what happened here. No matter how anyone tries to spin it. We still don’t trust you doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Kendrick is the dagger that was recruited into whatever was going on and this particular time. So many of you are looking at this so myopically because you wanted a Kendrick vs Drake battle when if you looked at the entire timeline of this you would realize there is more than meets the eye.

What’s so wrong with acknowledging there is more to this than we know? That’s the whole point I’ve been driving home. Yet some of yall ready to crash out like you’re experts. I’m saying do more research and you’ll see that there are a lot of unanswered questions. This is coming from someone who listens to Euphoria way more than I should.
Whatever that's going on?

Breh we know EXACTLY what's going on between these guys.

Kendrick - The control verse/general rivalry

Ross - Drake suppodedly sends a cease and desists on a French Montana record and Ross unfollows Drake on Instagram and after the fallout, Drake sends tickets for his concert to Ross' ex

Rocky - Drake has been sending shots at Rocky and Rihanna, for years. He dissed Rihanna on his latest album

Future - Beefing over a chick

Weeknd - There has been tension between Drake and Abel for years. It spilled out to the streets, with Weeknd's manager getting shot allegedly by OVO goons

Metro - This is the only one that's mysterious. Most likely petty nonsense like most of the others

You're telling me you're smart yet you don't even know the origins of any of the numerous beefs that Drake has?

Ain't no mistery breh. It's just testosterone and ego

Breh YOU should do some research

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you trust Wayne in his current state to deliver a better live performance than Kendrick?

The SB in the Bay next season so I hope they keep that same energy demanding a E-40 & Too Short halftime show :mjgrin:
I just want people to keep the same energy every year lol.

We demand the hometown act perform in every SB going forward

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne will accept the offer
He owes Drake nothing
He the one that put Drake on
Will see it will definitely hurt their relationship if he does. Especially seeing your daddy dap up the nikka that called you a pedophile on stage. And yes Drake has called Wayne his father.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
This will be the test of Wayne’s loyalty because he definitely got asked by Kendricks team to do it. I don’t think Jay has a problem with Wayne as much as he does with Drake and Nicki.
agreed. Part of me thinks the blowback to this announcement was anticipated and that they already got an approval from Wayne that he’d join Kendrick on stage ahead of time. Digging the knife further.

Already seeing media personalities alluding to it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Will see it will definitely hurt their relationship if he does. Especially seeing your daddy dap up the nikka that called you a pedophile on stage. And yes Drake has called Wayne his father.
Wayne gonna tell him
“It’s bigger than us”

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. Part of me thinks the blowback to this announcement was anticipated and that they already got an approval from Wayne that he’d join Kendrick on stage ahead of time. Digging the knife further.

Already seeing media personalities alluding to it.
It sets it up nicely for the surprise. But I agree the internet would be going nuts if they heard both Wayne and Kendrick are doing the bowl together. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake already knows about it. Like I said Jay don’t have no issues with Wayne he probably just don’t want Birdman, Nicki or Drake on that stage with him.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
First Kendrick was clout chasin

Then he was scared

Then it was bots

Then drake was gonna win game 2

Now the game was always rigged and Jay-z is the mastermind

Aubrey stans are the biggest fakkits on the planet :dead: .....never has a music artist taken an L this massive. Kendrick bout to have families across the globe calling Aubrey a pedophile on live television :russ:.....go cry about it you bytchmade fakkits
umadkenny.png

you forgot the other cope that they dropped yesterday after the announcment

“nobody watches the superbowl anymore”

:whew:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Drake (allegedly) blocked Kenny’s people from performing in Canada, it was all fun and games.

Now Kenny blocks Wayne from performing at the Superbowl in NO....this sh*t ain't funny no more? Why? I thought this is what you cats wanted, petty power moves?

No? :jbhmm:

Fred.
If Dot posted sassy shyt on IG after the move OVO stans would get behind it.
Nobody gave a fukk about hometown acts performing at a Super Bowl until literally 24 hours ago
You don't remember people throwing a fit when Prince did the half time in Miami over Gloria Estefan and Enrique Iglesias? But shyt, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack :manny:
Nah since the LA superbowl.
So 2 years?

There was outrage when Usher who isn't from Vegas headlined? Or when Rihanna who ain't even from the states performed in Arizona?

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
People keep mentioning Wayne but don't seem to acknowledge the fact that in 2024 (tbh probably for the past 10 years or so) Kendrick is a bigger star globally. Wayne hasn't toured outside the US/Canada as much as Kendrick. There was a news article in like 2022 that Wayne was gonna be in London for the first time in 14 years. Kendrick had sold out arena shows in Europe/Japan/Brazil/Mexico in 2023-2024

I get that NFL is an american league, but Super Bowl is a global event.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People keep mentioning Wayne but don't seem to acknowledge the fact that in 2024 (tbh probably for the past 10 years or so) Kendrick is a bigger star globally. Wayne hasn't toured outside the US/Canada as much as Kendrick. There was a news article in like 2022 that Wayne was gonna be in London for the first time in 14 years. Kendrick had sold out arena shows in Europe/Japan/Brazil/Mexico in 2023-2024

I get that NFL is an american league, but Super Bowl is a global event.

People also fail to realize Wayne has either shown up hours later, cancelled a show, or put on a terrible show multiple times in the last few months.

He showed up 3 hours late then walked out half way through his L.A. show.

So nah, I don't necessarily buy that this was some evil Jay-Z scheme to sh*t on Wayne. It might just be the simple, cold hard truth that Wayne is unreliable and can't be trusted to perform on that level, in front of that many people.

Fred.