Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ur insane. Wayne is a superstar and mad influential. 2 of the biggest artists this generation come from his team and he has mad stadium worthy joints he can perform.

Do you trust Wayne in his current state to deliver a better live performance than Kendrick?

Nobody gave a fukk about hometown acts performing at a Super Bowl until literally 24 hours ago

The SB in the Bay next season so I hope they keep that same energy demanding a E-40 & Too Short halftime show :mjgrin:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the hell believes that? Most hip hop fans know Kendrick and Drake have had tensions for years. Which started with the Control verse.

People have been waiting for this beef to happen for YEARS breh
Why do yall cherry pick my post so you can focus on one thing. There is the small picture and the bigger picture.

If Kendrick comes out against Drake on his own then fine. But that’s now what happened here. No matter how anyone tries to spin it. We still don’t trust you doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Kendrick is the dagger that was recruited into whatever was going on and this particular time. So many of you are looking at this so myopically because you wanted a Kendrick vs Drake battle when if you looked at the entire timeline of this you would realize there is more than meets the eye.

What’s so wrong with acknowledging there is more to this than we know? That’s the whole point I’ve been driving home. Yet some of yall ready to crash out like you’re experts. I’m saying do more research and you’ll see that there are a lot of unanswered questions. This is coming from someone who listens to Euphoria way more than I should.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing what's right ain't necessarily good business

Advertising a solo Wayne halftime show would probably be one of the lower viewed halftime shows in a min..

I’m not rolling. You put Wayne in a commercial featuring the city of New Orleans with guest spots from Drake and Nicki. That’s numbers all day.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Why do yall cherry pick my post so you can focus on one thing. There is the small picture and the bigger picture.

If Kendrick comes out against Drake on his own then fine. But that’s now what happened here. No matter how anyone tries to spin it. We still don’t trust you doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Kendrick is the dagger that was recruited into whatever was going on and this particular time. So many of you are looking at this so myopically because you wanted a Kendrick vs Drake battle when if you looked at the entire timeline of this you would realize there is more than meets the eye.

What’s so wrong with acknowledging there is more to this than we know? That’s the whole point I’ve been driving home. Yet some of yall ready to crash out like you’re experts. I’m saying do more research and you’ll see that there are a lot of unanswered questions. This is coming from someone who listens to Euphoria way more than I should.
it's fukknig drake, so why you invested that much?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention"
The people ain't fukking with this decision and are starting to catch on to whatever weird conspiracy is going on in the background. The beef is getting played out and the Camel might have overplayed his hand with this one.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No, Dot is not perpetually outside or doing features but let's not act like he don't move the needle EVERYTIME he pop out. You can't name a time when there was no type of buzz or excitement around a Dot release - hate him or love him.

2021 one verse, multiple nominations and a Grammy and he really did smoke on n*ggas top 5s.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
First Kendrick was clout chasin

Then he was scared

Then it was bots

Then drake was gonna win game 2

Now the game was always rigged and Jay-z is the mastermind

Aubrey stans are the biggest fakkits on the planet :dead: .....never has a music artist taken an L this massive. Kendrick bout to have families across the globe calling Aubrey a pedophile on live television :russ:.....go cry about it you bytchmade fakkits
umadkenny.png