Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Kendrick well known enough to the casual (i.e. white) music fan? I'm trying to think about his top 10 songs in terms of mainstream play - seems like fewer than other hip hop artists that have done the show. Or maybe I am just getting old

I would think Wayne would be a better known performer for NOLA
nikka YES I’m up in Canada and I’ve seen him twice her. The nikka got the brownest of brown folk and whitest of white at his concerts. He did two shows up here sold out twice.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Kendrick well known enough to the casual (i.e. white) music fan? I'm trying to think about his top 10 songs in terms of mainstream play - seems like fewer than other hip hop artists that have done the show. Or maybe I am just getting old

:why:

derro13

All Star
Daps
This is his second superbowl, he really is shytting on drake

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Crash out over Drake brehs

unc-crash-out.gif
my dawg chill made it to thecoli :blessed:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this part of Drake's ingenious 8K Skynet Chess moves :russ:
16K chess. He's going to wait until after NLU wins a grammy and the Super Bowl performance the following week to reveal that he planted the info from Meet the Grahams.
Bridman didn’t pay Pharrell for the beat to “What Happened To That Boy” so Clipse been dissing Cash Money for years. Mr Me Too was also a subtle diss at Wayne. Drake inherited the beef from being Wayne’s pupil
Drake threw subs at Push after it seemed like Push extended an olive branch to Wayne, congratulating him form coming home from jail.

The Super Bowl in 2022 was the first time hip hop artists were the main performers. Dot will be the first solo rapper to do it.

We just saw at the Pop Out that he has hits.

He definitely has enough to do a 15 minute medley, which is what the halftime show is.

bytch Don't Kill My Vibe
Alright
King Kunta
Humble
Loyalty
All the Stars
DNA
Element
MAAD City
Like That
NLU
Money Trees

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Glad he the first solo hip hop artist to get it.

Drake has the hits no doubt but Kendrick ticks every box and at the end of his career he will go down as the most celebrated artist of his genre

And as a performer, he has no equal. Maybe only Travis is seeing him currently

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Bruh the Super Bowl Performance is not FOR NOLA. It's for the 150M people watching all over the world.

Wayne is an awful performer, he's drugged up, irrelevant and been washed for a good amount of years now.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if we really keeping it 500 why didn’t Kenny decline as the SB since it’s in NO and they didn’t even ask NO’s biggest artist Lil Wayne to headline? Optics…
Since when have hometown artists been given the first right of refusal?
Pusha went at Drake in 2018 with the intention of exposing Drake hiding his kid and dropping Story of Adidon. According to Drake he got that from Kanye. The rumor is Drake fukked Kim K and Kanye wanted to publicly embarrass Drake after that. Whatever Kanye's motivation, that's who Drake says put the battery in Pusha's back. And Jay and Kanye didn't fukk with each other by all accounts for years before 2018. So Jay may want to send rappers at Drake to hurt his image and keep Jay's GOAT ranking up, but all the facts about the Kanye/Pusha vs Drake beef doesn't point to Jay's involvement.
And that's always been BS since TMZ was talking about Drake getting the girl pregnant a year before Story of Adidon.

And Push and Drake have been going at each other since like 2010/11.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this news I’m sure Not like us will still probably be in the top 5 or top 10 on the billboard charts.

• Dap
Reactions: hex