Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
jay-z.gif
:salute: We’re going to get the happy ending. With Drake and Kendrick performing poetic justice.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bring you in to work on a project with me, completely different mainstream sound and then before I can drop you dropping a project with the same sound?

Ok Champ.
Imagine all the sassy IG posts we'd get if Drake brought on Travis Scott to work a project with a different mainstream sound and then Travis dropped a month before with a similar sound.

OVO stans would be on here talking about how Drake fukked Kylie.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please wise one explain in detail what it is that you understand that the rest of us “sheep” are blind to.
That these are industry label games being played behind the scenes. Whatever this beef is did not happen organically and the aftermath of how this all played out should send red flags to everyone. Or have you not noticed all the blogs discussing and posting streaming numbers for hip hop all this year. The Sabrina Carpenter vs Travis Scott sales should also be an indication that all is not what it seems.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

Wayne is a HORRENDOUS live performer. This cat can't be serious.

He was already wack when he was young and sharp, he's even worse now 15 years later now that his brain's been fried from drug abuse.

The only other rappers that would've been worthy for this stage are Aubrey, Dre, Kanye, Travis, Hov, Cole, Nicki, Em, Outkast and Doja Cat. Might be missing someone else. Most of those either can't or don't want to do it.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Didn't read the comments, but I'm sure the obvious has been stated

This whole Drake v Kendrick is looking REAL fishy now.

It seems like it's been one big play being ran the whole time
It's quite obvious that Drake did a lot of dudes dirty (mostly women issues)but they probably were too scared to get at him

In comes Kendrick who not only has the talent but popularity to really hurt Drake. Once Kendrick threw the first punch a lot of these guys started feeling brave

Once Kendrick wins the beef guys like Jay decide to humiliate him further by kicking him when he's down