Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing that bothers me about this is we might not see the next Kendrick album until grand theft auto comes out. Not like us will reach number 1 again after the super bowl and he will let that shyt marinate.. intro might be euphoria.. :wow:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I’m saying but others see it differently. The only part of the track that’s TV friendly is the first 30 seconds lol. I just can’t see a pedo track being played but Kendrick is smart enough to find a workaround. But as much as Kendrick hates Drake, I can see it happening.
I just can't see the NFL allowing what is a family oriented product let an entire stadium chant "Certified Loverboy? Certified Pedophiles" or "A minooooooooooooor" in unison.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
kendrick not performing not like us wouldn't make sense. his biggest record and it came out not too long ago. super bowl performers will always perform their biggest hits. maybe he performs half of the first verse at the minimum.

that beef was a weird one to me because i don't know what started everything. from what i remember pusha made a sub diss to either wayne or drake and wayne responded saying fukk pusha in a tweet. then things just kind of took off from there. i still don't get why pusha had issues with that crew. i always assumed kanye sent pusha to get at them but maybe it was kanye and jay now?
I thought the whole Pusha/Drake beef started because Wayne wanted to rock Pharell's line or some shyt and then Drake took shots at Pharell way down the line or something.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cause Ak sometimes talks slick about Drake, he probably doesn't want to give him an interview. Artists like him want safe interviewers.
He was salty because he’s been sucking drakes dikk for 15 years and he gave that Bobbi Altoff chick an interview and she don’t even know rap music :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He sent Kanye/Pusha? Kanye sent Pusha according to Drake and all the information out there, and Kanye and Jay didn't fukk with each other for years by that point.
Thats all Roc Nation.

Hov was running plays against Drake back in 2017: How Jay-Z Helped Kendrick Lamar Get the Best of Drake

Look man, people hear these songs before they come out and Hov is the big dog. This is before Kanye and Hov fell out or rather Kanye went crazy.

If you had to draw a network map of all the interested parties…it’s not fukking Birdman doing this. It’s not Yo Gotti. It’s not Khaled. It’s not Rick Ross. Its not even Diddy.

Hov is the key factor in all of this.

Hov was mad drake didn’t support Tidal and went with Apple Music too.

Did yall even peep how Jack Dorsey was backing Kendrick against Drake? And Jack Dorsey is plugged heavy with Hov?

temp-Imagee3oz-Fs.avif

temp-Imagehx-Sy-Bs.avif

temp-Imagezqdly-Q.avif

f58fb284cb0b41dba2c5ffae5a4f66ea_xl.jpg

super-bowl-lvii-kansas-city-chiefs-v-philadelphia-eagles.jpg