Daps
Reppin
NULL

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Wrong. On top of that, I still do carry the suspicion that Not Like Us is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here. Theres legit insider industry evidence Nas was even in the room when the Pusha disses got recorded. Thats alll Hov/Roc Nation camp.

We gotta stop ignoring this shyt. Hov been knew about all these moves. He’s the central figure of all of these.

Do your research. This is from 2017:

Hov has BEEN masterminding shyt against Drake. I dont know why yall refuse to accept this.

Down to Drake not even joining Tidal and going with Apple Music.

Charlamagne has been talking about this too.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.

You know that Nas was in Wyoming working with Kanye around the same time as the Pusha album, right?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I can see it happening only if he comes out with a new verse that isn’t Drake related.

NFL will want Drake to perform in the future
kendrick not performing not like us wouldn't make sense. his biggest record and it came out not too long ago. super bowl performers will always perform their biggest hits. maybe he performs half of the first verse at the minimum.
Nonsense. Nobody sent Pusha, he was dissing that man for nearly a decade. And Kendrick been dissing him for a decade. We already know what put the battery in Meek's back.
that beef was a weird one to me because i don't know what started everything. from what i remember pusha made a sub diss to either wayne or drake and wayne responded saying fukk pusha in a tweet. then things just kind of took off from there. i still don't get why pusha had issues with that crew. i always assumed kanye sent pusha to get at them but maybe it was kanye and jay now?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
There's absolutely no way the NFL allows him to perform NLU in front of 70k and hundreds of millions watching live right? That's beyond evil and the NFL probably wants Aubrey to perform sometime in the future.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's absolutely no way the NFL allows him to perform NLU in front of 70k and hundreds of millions watching live right? That's beyond evil and the NFL probably wants Aubrey to perform sometime in the future.

That’s what I’m saying but others see it differently. The only part of the track that’s TV friendly is the first 30 seconds lol. I just can’t see a pedo track being played but Kendrick is smart enough to find a workaround. But as much as Kendrick hates Drake, I can see it happening.

QBN

All Star
Daps
They way Dot said "yee" in this vid reminded me of that line when he said "let me see you Push a TEEEEEE!!!"

This bruh did some spell casting or something man....4 months later and lines from all his Drake disses still pop up in my head at random times. :russ: