Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
kendrick not performing not like us wouldn't make sense. his biggest record and it came out not too long ago. super bowl performers will always perform their biggest hits. maybe he performs half of the first verse at the minimum.

that beef was a weird one to me because i don't know what started everything. from what i remember pusha made a sub diss to either wayne or drake and wayne responded saying fukk pusha in a tweet. then things just kind of took off from there. i still don't get why pusha had issues with that crew. i always assumed kanye sent pusha to get at them but maybe it was kanye and jay now?

They been had issues since "What Happened to That Boy" according to e-rumors. The Eclipse dissed Wayne quite a bit. Drake just inherited the beef and also went at Pharrell.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
kendrick not performing not like us wouldn't make sense. his biggest record and it came out not too long ago. super bowl performers will always perform their biggest hits. maybe he performs half of the first verse at the minimum.

that beef was a weird one to me because i don't know what started everything. from what i remember pusha made a sub diss to either wayne or drake and wayne responded saying fukk pusha in a tweet. then things just kind of took off from there. i still don't get why pusha had issues with that crew. i always assumed kanye sent pusha to get at them but maybe it was kanye and jay now?
Supposedly Baby never paid Pharrell for WHTTB

And the Clipse are very loyal to Pharrell

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause Ak sometimes talks slick about Drake, he probably doesn't want to give him a interview. Artists like him want safe interviewers.
I was told on here no matter how bad people talk about you

you need to be the bigger person and help others

your not real if you dont :yeshrug:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
charlie-day.gif

:damn:See Jay is connected to Kendrick!!! And Kendrick is connected to Metro, who’s connected to Future!!! What does all of them have in common? Dreads!!! “What is it the braids” see they’re conspiring against Drake. Because of his braids!!!