Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
LOL the thing with KDot fans (and I'm one of them) is that they will literally go through intense lengths in order to find hidden meaning in things that don't actually exist

They do the same things with directors of movies who are "geniuses"

I remember watching a Q&A with Jordan Peele about "Get Out" and one of the comments was about how some song being played on the guitar by one of the actors had some intense double meaning about slavery and the black plight.... and when Jordan Peele reads it he just says "Wow... honestly all I told the actor to do was randomly pluck some strings and look menacingly"

That's what this reminds me of
You clearly not a fan of Kendrick if you think all these easter eggs are not intentional. Yea of course there are always gonna be reaches. But dots music has ALWAYS been layered. Y'all just finally figuring it out. There's a reason we knew Aubrey stood zero chance in this battle.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Drake really has been a fraud all along, and having other ppl writing everything for him, I hope he becomes seen as a joke like Ja Rule or Vanilla Ice.

Messed up thing is, at least those 2 were actually writing their own lyrics.

Nah that's disrespectful to Ja.... who's a dope ass writer and writer for others

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

tumblr_neq2d1xufo1t1mqt7o1_500.jpg