Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Someone said it best. Kendrick is doing his for Drake

Not the fans.

For Drake this is quite unsettling. He's literally making him question everyone in his circle

So it’s clear what you’re saying is whatever Drake drops will be questioned as lies and whatever Kenny says is gospel? :jbhmm:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Now you moving the goal post

How? I'm cosigning your point that tour size/sales doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the music they touring on. They was both feasting extra coming out of Covid too because people just was happy to be back outside :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The songs are so different. This joint isn’t going to be a club type banger it’s for the heads who love the soul samples and shyt.
Funny you say that because when Kenny dropped Euphoria I said the Teddy P sample was smooth and he should’ve continued with it..

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
How did confirm?

So push just so happened to find a girl that was messing with 40 that told him Drake had a baby. The same info that Drake told Kanye and that
TMZ reported a year before?

I bet you believe Push sold dope too?
Nobody is going to use a tmz article for a diss record especially if the rapper is not claiming the kid

Drake would just come back and say that baby’s ain’t mine if it wasn’t true

Why are you so bent on upholding drakes image brother ? Have you ever thought for a second that maybe drakes friends don’t love him as much as you do ?