Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Not relevant to the thread, but never forget J. Fold :pachaha:

jfold.png
I’m saying through this whole thing the biggest loser is Cole :russ:

Drake and Dot will probably end up making music again down the road but nobody will ever mention Cole in the top 5 ever again

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I dunno if it's great strategy dropping another one so quick just because it can take away from all the attention euphoria was getting. Maybe he's matching Drake dropping two though. Either way I'm glad Akademiks shill ass caught a stray lol.

Definitely great strategy. Keep ratcheting the pressure up

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's more layers in the title alone than in drake's discography wtf
Oh and by the way, Euphoria on its 3rd day is still being streamed more than any other hip hop song's first day this year
Kendrick already had the #1 spot for a whole month on us apple, he wants the summer :russ:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
" but but he didn't say nothing we didn't know..."...embarassing angle and shows you dont know shyt about rap. this is what happens when a bunch of fans try to vulture the culture and dictate the principles of rap. Just please, stop.p

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
LOL the thing with KDot fans (and I'm one of them) is that they will literally go through intense lengths in order to find hidden meaning in things that don't actually exist

They do the same things with directors of movies who are "geniuses"

I remember watching a Q&A with Jordan Peele about "Get Out" and one of the comments was about how some song being played on the guitar by one of the actors had some intense double meaning about slavery and the black plight.... and when Jordan Peele reads it he just says "Wow... honestly all I told the actor to do was randomly pluck some strings and look menacingly"

That's what this reminds me of

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think he also has a place in Brooklyn
Yeah I get that, he emphasized that with that line.

Drake thought he dropped a secret on Taylor Made and Kendrick is letting it be known lol.