Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's more layers in the title alone than in drake's discography wtf
Oh and by the way, Euphoria on its 3rd day is still being streamed more than any other hip hop song's first day this year
Kendrick already had the #1 spot for a whole month on us apple, he wants the summer :russ:
shyt is organic

you can tell because all of drake's usual media manipulation isn't working this time around. you can't beat the people appreciating some authentically good tracks. :wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dope, should be an album cut.

Euphoria is way better as a diss and gonna get more spins but that’s the point. The tracks have two distinct intentions and shouldn’t be compared.

That AI trash was put out to apply pressure, this was put out to sober that boy up, wasn’t even really disrespectful like that.

Drake called himself giving Kendrick advice on Taylor Made, Kendrick just gave him some back that’s actually worth listening to.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Too la
If Drake really has been a fraud all along, and having other ppl writing everything for him, I hope he becomes seen as a joke like Ja Rule or Vanilla Ice.

Messed up thing is, at least those 2 were actually writing their own lyrics.
Too late for that
He still gonna be the most popular rapper
He just gonna stay in his lane from here on out
No more tough talk,gang talk,mafia talk,GOAT talk or even pandering to black women

But his fakkit ass probably gonna drop another God's plan and hand out money in Compton streets

:francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nobody is going to use a tmz article for a diss record especially if the rapper is not claiming the kid

Drake would just come back and say that baby’s ain’t mine if it wasn’t true

Why are you so bent on upholding drakes image brother ? Have you ever thought for a second that maybe drakes friends don’t love him as much as you do ?
How about this…

If you believe Push then I will sell you thecoli right now. DM me so we can negotiate