Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Daps
euphoria > push ups
616 in LA > Taylor made

I think Beige Man might wanna fall back:lupe:

I keep saying yall rating this wrong. Push ups was the answer to Like That. All that was round 1. Both of them was giving what amounted to warning shots while saving their real ammo.

Euphoria is the start of round 2.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well the story is 40 was taking with some famous thot about it he was trying to smash I can’t remember who

Pusha said it on buddens podcast that time he was on
Oh I see ..that doesn't make him the mole though
Just a chatty patty
He could have told his wife and the bytch would have leaked it to the world
It's what they do

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I dunno if it's great strategy dropping another one so quick just because it can take away from all the attention euphoria was getting. Maybe he's matching Drake dropping two though. Either way I'm glad Akademiks shill ass caught a stray lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I keep saying yall rating this wrong. Push ups was the answer to Like That. All that was round 1. Both of them was giving what amounted to warning shots while saving their real ammo.

Euphoria is the start of round 2.
Like that was the answer to FPS. Pushups and euphoria were round 1.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Actually feeling a little bad for crodie. It's obvious he really wanted to squash the beef when he asked dot to be on FPS. But Kendrick wasn't letting all the disrespect slide from over the years. Aubrey lonely and looking for some real friends again. Doesn't know who to trust anymore. Must be a horrible life.
He should have let J Cole reach out first

Or built a rapport

I wonder what Drake did behind the scenes

Because Kendrick went from control to the angry bet diss

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Actually feeling a little bad for crodie. It's obvious he really wanted to squash the beef when he asked dot to be on FPS. But Kendrick wasn't letting all the disrespect slide from over the years. Aubrey lonely and looking for some real friends again. Doesn't know who to trust anymore. Must be a horrible life.
Especially since Drake really a Dot stan

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie I read the title about 5 times before I realized it was Kendrick dissing Drake again :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Not relevant to the thread, but never forget J. Fold :pachaha:

jfold.png

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
So Drake's crew secretly hate him and are giving Kendrick lots of dirt and yet nothing in any diss so far has been nothing we didn't already know? Seems legit :heh:

I'm a Drake fan but I can admit when he gets bodied. Pusha fukking killed him and that's cause he had actual dirt. Kendrick telling us Drake's mixed and he has snakes in his camp ain't really it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have snakes anyway and Kendrick is just talking to make him paranoid (it works every time).
These tracks are not for you, they don't need to be new. It's for Drake and it's attacking his character/insecurities which makes it potent.

We don't know how Drake is feeling right now, he could be spiraling out of control or he could be all good if he believes it's false.