Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This isn't a bad song at all... however it is the weakest of any of the 4 songs by the artists
that A.I. shyt was wack even if Drake had lines.

damn r kelly wrote mj you are not alone so yeah the pedo stuff is real
if he really a pedo (Drake is 100% a creep) that's not something I'd be quick to let go if a rapper leaves me alone on wax. That's a heavy thing to accuse someone of.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Lmao... I swear, only against Drake can an artist put out the weakest of the diss tracks and somehow it's still a W for him and "he can't lose"
Euphoria’s fire, I don’t think I’m coming back to this one. It’s basically his Taylor Made Freestyle, simple as that.

This ain’t a W for him but Kendrick sounds very confident like he knows he’s not losing this battle. I think he says something along the lines of “you can’t tootsie side your way out of this one”. Dude sounds confident, almost confident (like he knows something, as he’s kind of hinting at in the song)

I don’t know why some people saying back to back. It’s back to back in a literal sense (he dropped two songs back to back). But he didn’t do what Drake did with back to back.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake: 'he short, erm........ he like really short'

SOWh85.gif

s@n

All Star
Daps
Ain't this Jack dude Taylor Swift producer :dead:

JACK ANTONOFF IS A TAYLOR COLLABORATOR LOL

Still, though, I just care about the vocal performances; song craft is almost always a collaborative effort. This is why the ghostwriting bars don't hit for me. Lotta nikkas would be SHOCKED, I tell you.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Or Drake is doing the EXACT same thing he did with Pusha lol.

NAH PUSHA ALSO SAID
HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE
PROSTITUTE BABY DUE TO
DRAKES RIGHT HAND MAN PILLOW TALKING....

IN THIS SONG KENDRICK ACTS LIKE
DRAKES CREW IS LEAKING HIM shyt,
SPECIFICALLY HIS RIGHT HAND MAN.

CRAZY YOU nikkaS CANT SEE
WHEN CONTENT IS BEING RECYCLED
FROM THE PUSHA/LUDA BARS
IN EUPHORIA TO THE BATTLE RAP LINES

:devil:
:evil:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah this wasnt light. what he did was exactly what drake did, they both painting narratives now
the one who ISNT lying (assuming they both aint lying :dead: ) will come out on top

When Kanye was on drink champs he said Drake will diss you in a way that only you and him know is a diss, and will do shyt like text all the girls in ya family just to get under your skin. Psychological warfare.

This EXACTLY what K Dot is doing right now.