Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
proverbs 6:16 is “There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.”

Kendrick is saying even God is a drake hater. :wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Way better than this 6:16 horseshyt. Simple and direct versus fake poetry. 2 minutes into a Kendrick track and you contemplate suicide because of how corny/boring it is. nikka bum.
Serious question, if somebody made a dossier of all your posts, and starting showing it to people you know in real life, like family, friends, your fellow middle school classmates, what do you think would happen? Would they look at it as a cry for help? Would they get you counseling? You getting real shakey in these threads, it’s kind of crazy.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question, if somebody made a dossier of all your posts, and starting showing it to people you know in real life, like family, friends, your fellow middle school classmates, what do you think would happen? Would they look at it as a cry for help? Would they get you counseling? You getting real shakey in these threads, it’s kind of crazy.
Now, this I can respect. Have you doxxed me? I think people would talk about how funny I am.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ok you know what. Started digging deeper into his followers and shyt. Seems he's really connected in the chi and Atlanta. And a lot of these comments on some fukk j prince shyt. Calling out specific members in ovo like beam. I figured that beam name drop wasn't random by Kendrick.

Ok I'm starting to think this shyt WAY bigger than rap. I was surprised when dot mentioned j prince on his record. Seems almost like a threat. Like fukk him too. Kinda sounds like people in ovo got serious problems in certain places. I knew Kendricks family was from Chicago but didn't knew he really had strong ties like that.

I didn't even know Kendrick had a collab with Fredo. This shyt fire. But yea....this does have the potential to get ugly. I figured it was just rap. But this is looking like some other shyt.

Yeah one of the biggest surprises of this beef is kendrick being willing to take this to the streets and how deep his connections go