Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Found this comment on Reddit :wow::

So for 6:16 we got:

nichole simpson was declared dead at 6:16 in LA or it's just that her funeral was 6/16 one of the two or both

This nikka is diabolical on a level i was not aware of.
She had a closed casket funeral on 6/16

:picard:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know what Drake was thinking about...he didn't learn from Control it seems...control generated MEMES for weeks if not more.
Now we get the exact same internet phenomenon but directed at only one individual lmao
It’s stupid cause on ‘control’ he just wanted to be competitive with raps…. Now it’s turning personal

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90% of fans will just hear the records and make up there minds on who won at face value. Only internet dweebs dig this deep :huhldup:
and the numbers show 90% of fans listening to these kendrick disses not ya mans bullshyt :huhldup:

Daps
Charla is killing me on Akademiks stream :heh:

"right now both of these guys are playing limbo with how low they can take the jabs, and eventually its gonna go to hell, and thats when the white devil in Drake will come out"

"Kendrick positioned himself as this pro-black rapper so by bringing race into the battle, he opens up a lot of lanes for Drake. Drake can just go to worldwide steppers as a reference and rap about "you rapping about everything gonna be alright, but when we look at your bedroom everything is all white".

He lowkey been rooting for Drake through this and he probably trying to give him ideas :bryan:

And those are great ideas that I hope Drake uses :mjlit:

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake: I'm big in Japan

Kendrick:
oppenheimer.gif
:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aubrey stans getting mad cause Kendricks bars are layered. But when pushups dropped they were all giddy claiming it was "deep"

"No you see. Kenny's contract split is so bad that his pants might RIP.....get it...because he's doing the SPLITS....6 god is so brazy" :wow:

Clown ass fakkits were really hyping these cat in the hat ass raps :mjlol:
Same goofy shyt on both sides.

Without the stans been 4 kinda light boring diss songs :manny: